Captain_vietnam is dead?

Mutsuo Toi

We should give members a second chance I'd say. As Captain Vietnam was an active member of the community, I would suggest bringing him back.

It's pretty damn difficult to get banned indefinitely through the warn system. If you manage to rack up 7 warn points (which typically expire after 30 days, making it hard to get up to seven), you deserve it. Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

We should give members a second chance I'd say. As Captain Vietnam was an active member of the community, I would suggest bringing him back. 

How would you know, he was banned a week before you joined?

Any who, it was so obviously a troll account I was kinda baffled that it lasted more than a month. But even under the warn point system, the account had more than enough chances.

Any who, it was so obviously a troll account I was kinda baffled that it lasted more than a month. But even under the warn point system, the account had more than enough chances.

I don't think it was a troll account... Maybe he just a radical Vietnamese who love politically incorrect so...

Welcome to my personal hell a.k.a my homeland..

Edited by lizard noob

His faith in Marxism-Leninism-Ho Chi Minh Thought wasn't strong enough so he's taking a vacation in a beautiful Communist Holiday Camp. He will return only when the American imperialists pay 10 trillion dollars in reparations for the war.

His faith in Marxism-Leninism-Ho Chi Minh Thought wasn't strong enough so he's taking a vacation in a beautiful Communist Holiday Camp. He will return only when the American imperialists pay 10 trillion dollars in reparations for the war.

Yeah... he will be fine comrade

Simple. He was banned for flaming, insulting others, being too nationalistic, politically incorrect (which I have no problem with, as I would rather be historically accurate than politically correct), racism, horrible debates that were posted constantly about very offensive issues, etc etc...

I don't think it was a troll account... Maybe he just a radical Vietnamese who love politically incorrect so...

Welcome to my personal hell a.k.a my homeland..

It was pretty obviously a troll account. Blasting the forums with incendiary posts and replies, but not actually engaging, coming off temporary bans into the same behaviour immediately, inconsistent writing patterns and views, etc.

• Upvote 2

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

I can't comprehend how you get 7. I've had 5 but they expire quick enough.

Now I'm on 0.

[insert meme here]

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

You realise that Nationalist is a multi of Captain_Vietnam... right?

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg