God Emperor Dio Brando is bored

Longbowe

Oh well this will be nice, I updated it. http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rum_War

This is a separate conflict.

Indeed. I don't really see a valid connection between the two wars, except for Mensa's involvement. If someone would like to make a case otherwise, you're welcome to - http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:The_Rum_War

Anyone is also welcome to take a shot at making this war a wiki article! Check out some of the past wars if you want something to base it off of. :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I see this forum hasn't changed much since my last visit six months ago.

Edited by MMike

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Actually it is against the updated and now current rules of this subforum

Please do not discuss Moderation issues in an In-Game, In-Character forum. If you have a concern please either post it in the Moderation Subforum or PM a Moderator directly. 

As for this thread, technically it was posted prior to the new rules going into effect so we're discussing how to handle the situation. You'll know as soon as we decide. 

As for this thread, technically it was posted prior to the new rules going into effect so we're discussing how to handle the situation. You'll know as soon as we decide. 

Ex post facto is the wrost

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

Indeed. I don't really see a valid connection between the two wars, except for Mensa's involvement. If someone would like to make a case otherwise, you're welcome to - http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:The_Rum_War

Anyone is also welcome to take a shot at making this war a wiki article! Check out some of the past wars if you want something to base it off of. :)

This pretty much, separate conflict separate page.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

This pretty much, separate conflict separate page.

It's an extension of it as Vanguard was a protectorate of Arrgh and was hit along with them. Are Mensa's attacks on UPN's protectorates in GW3 now a separate conflict as well? ffs

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's an extension of it as Vanguard was a protectorate of Arrgh and was hit along with them. Are Mensa's attacks on UPN's protectorates in GW3 now a separate conflict as well? ffs

I have to agree with this.

• Downvote 1

tl;dr: Mensa HQ declared war on Vanguard like a week ago because they were bored but they forgot to post a DoW, so we're doing it for them. You're welcome, Mensa HQ.

Holy SH*T Dio is a bad@ss!

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I see this forum hasn't changed much since my last visit six months ago.

What did you expect, radical change to a more classy forum where everyone gets along and calls each other "sir" and "madam"

May I remind you that this IS the Internet

I'd say they're the same conflict, though as syrup says it wasn't really serious until vanguard decided to make it serious. Without Arrgh raid protection a few more enthusiastic raiders in mensa decided to go for vanguard's soft underbelly. Then vanguard issued some sort of ultimatum the attacks stop. Then they declared war on us anyway :P

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong