God Emperor Dio Brando is bored

Longbowe

Not sure what part of this is so confusing or complicated for you. Yes, we don't like when people raid us - so we retaliate. It doesn't mean we think raiding should be banned. No one is complaining, that I can see, that Vanguard retaliated over our raiding. The part that is kind of silly is deciding for us that we declared war on them, which we didn't. An alliance war is a particular thing done in a particular way, and what our guys were doing was not that. 

War = Burn your infrastructure to the ground.

Raid =  Take all your lootz

I don't see how this is confusing.

Apparently connotative language is not your forte. 

You still clicked that little "declare war" button. So, maybe you should have Sheepy fix it so that you have raid buttons and war buttons.

But maybe you're still not getting what I'm trying to explain here, so I'll do an ELI5 version. 

1 person from an alliance attacks 1 alliance, raid. 

6 people from an alliance attacks 1 alliance, war. 

You have multiple people in one alliance attacking another 42 times (or however many it was). That is war. That is not raiding. That is not looting. That is war. 

If you can't understand this, then... sucks to suck. Read a couple books and expand your external perspective thinking. 

• Upvote 4

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Apparently connotative language is not your forte. 

You still clicked that little "declare war" button. So, maybe you should have Sheepy fix it so that you have raid buttons and war buttons.

But maybe you're still not getting what I'm trying to explain here, so I'll do an ELI5 version. 

1 person from an alliance attacks 1 alliance, raid. 

6 people from an alliance attacks 1 alliance, war. 

You have multiple people in one alliance attacking another 42 times (or however many it was). That is war. That is not raiding. That is not looting. That is war. 

If you can't understand this, then... sucks to suck. Read a couple books and expand your external perspective thinking. 

HRWmoph.jpg

Saeton knows war

• Upvote 2

The amount of times you raid someone isn't how you war, we beiged them fast, quickly in and quickly out. If we started infra-bombing them then you could say we were warring them. (See:Arrgh)

Which button do you press though?

a7oe9sw.png

Therefore it's a war...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Honestly, I don't give a shit what you think. It was a raid, we wanted their loot. Their alliance leader, for whatever reason, did not hide their alliance loot, a few of us came out of those raids $100M+ richer. If we wanted war with Vanguard we would have bombed their infrastructure to nothing & taking out their planes (like we did Arrgh).

We only took their loot for the most part. This context *implies* that we viewed it as a raid, not a war. That's why we did not declare war. But if you want to make it into a war, that's fine. It's a stupid decision, but it's yours to make.

>Read a few books, because you disagree with me

11665046.jpg

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Weird that we were talking about intersectionality in my class the other day :S... aka the matrix of domination

fun fact

also have fun

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

The amount of times you raid someone isn't how you war, we beiged them fast, quickly in and quickly out. If we started infra-bombing them then you could say we were warring them. (See:Arrgh)

Well it's not the aggressor who defines what it is and isn't. Nobody except yourself knows your intentions, you could be making shit up as you go. The one being attacked is the one who defines if it's an act of war or just a raid, not you. Clearly Vanguard did, so idk why anyone is arguing for or against, it's a silly discussion.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Well it's not the aggressor who defines what it is and isn't. Nobody except yourself knows your intentions, you could be making shit up as you go. The one being attacked is the one who defines if it's an act of war or just a raid, not you. Clearly Vanguard did, so idk why anyone is arguing for or against, it's a silly discussion.

Both sides can define it, it doesn't mean that either is correct.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Both sides can define it, it doesn't mean that either is correct.

You can pretend that you do, but you don't. And why does it matter, your alliance line as already that you expected war and don't give a shit about casus belli. Why argue against something you clearly shouldn't give a shit about?

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

HRWmoph.jpg

Saeton knows war

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

So killstats define whether or not someone actually knows war?

Damn. I hate to pull a Godwin's Law here, but.... I'm pretty sure everyone who's been in war knows what war is, not just the victors.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Damn. I hate to pull a Godwin's Law here, but.... I'm pretty sure everyone who's been in war knows what war is, not just the victors.

Judging by the screen shot I did not think he was talking about "killstats".

-signature removed for rules violation-

He's saying that your numbers indicate that you've seen little wartime action in general. I'd be inclined to agree.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio