God Emperor Dio Brando is bored

Longbowe

Honestly, I don't give a shit what you think. It was a raid, we wanted their loot. Their alliance leader, for whatever reason, did not hide their alliance loot, a few of us came out of those raids $100M+ richer. If we wanted war with Vanguard we would have bombed their infrastructure to nothing & taking out their planes (like we did Arrgh).

We only took their loot for the most part. This context *implies* that we viewed it as a raid, not a war. That's why we did not declare war. But if you want to make it into a war, that's fine. It's a stupid decision, but it's yours to make.

>Read a few books, because you disagree with me

11665046.jpg

Geek living in his grandma's basement confirmed.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Put another way...

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=28546

Start date 12/2/2015

p4JzL0j.jpg

Roughly comparable stats.

If ur war veteran knows how to fight, then why did I roll him with ease? After all u have been preparing for weeks, yet he shit his pants once I began attacking.

If ur war veteran knows how to fight, then why did I roll him with ease? After all u have been preparing for weeks, yet he shit his pants once I began attacking.

Because you have a city on him and you triple teamed him? You really are not firing on all cylinders, man. Maybe you should let the literate and lucid members of your alliance do the talking. 

• Upvote 3

Stop talking shit from where I cant hit you lol.

• Upvote 1

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dont worry Sae, Mensa people forget there was a game before they joined, and that there were wars before they started to become relevant. Y'know guys, there was a time when 40 ships was a lot to have, and what seemed damaging then now doesn't seem damaging at all, hense stats from those original wars would look pathetic comparably. But please, keep saying TEsties have no war experience.

T7Vrilp.png

Dont worry Sae, Mensa people forget there was a game before they joined, and that there were wars before they started to become relevant. Y'know guys, there was a time when 40 ships was a lot to have, and what seemed damaging then now doesn't seem damaging at all, hense stats from those original wars would look pathetic comparably. But please, keep saying TEsties have no war experience.

#MissileHereno2014

The day that missile landed and caused a massive 300 infra damage will live on in our history books forever.

Or not, apparently. :v

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm pretty sure the war stats weren't around at the start of the game, and that UPN and some others had 3 big scale wars or so before they started logging it.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I'm pretty sure the war stats weren't around at the start of the game, and that UPN and some others had 3 big scale wars or so before they started logging it.

Only inf damage wasn't logged before. Just the damage caused by those wars in terms of units was so small (but equal in relative terms) that their impact on ratings like these is negligible. I'm pretty sure I did around 50% of my total stats in the last war.

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Shh. Don't listen to Mesa HQ's cowards. Don't forget u were the one who showed the importance of tanks when u rolled BoC.

No one said that about TEst people generally, and I take your point about Saeton and a "recentism" bias in looking at the stats. Fair enough. 

Only inf damage wasn't logged before. Just the damage caused by those wars in terms of units was so small (but equal in relative terms) that their impact on ratings like these is negligible. I'm pretty sure I did around 50% of my total stats in the last war.

I think you're right. The last war (Oktoberfest) was the first major one that started logging infra damage iirc

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Yup, but somebody has to stand up to the bullies, otherwise the bullying generally continues :)

What? You guys make a point to generally be neutral in the game.

Personally, I have no problems with Arrgh, but if you view raiding as "bullying" then you have an interesting choice of your lone ally.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

What? You guys make a point to generally be neutral in the game.

Personally, I have no problems with Arrgh, but if you view raiding as "bullying" then you have an interesting choice of your lone ally.

Vanguard has an ally?
f0f41e8f.png