1/21/2016 - New National Projects!

Alex

I like your Propaganda Bureau, Sheepy. :)

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I love the Propaganda one

Also the Strategery video i personally think is funny

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

This is Keller Approved!

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

Uranium Enrichment Program costing 21M compared to Ironworks costing only 5M is actually a bad deal.

It'll take over 75days for UEP to pay off itself compared to Ironwork will pay off itself in 10-20ish or-so days.

What's the reason for making UEP so expensive anyways?

It's not like Uranium is used for anything else other than power plants. (unless you planned to use it for something in the future)

• Upvote 1

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

The new bureau turned out pretty nice. Makes a double buy from behind into an aggressive opponent much stronger. Might need buffing or tweaking in the numbers, but this is a huge win for game balance.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Not at all. You catch more flies with sugar than vinegar, etc, etc.

You can catch flies with honey, but you catch more honeys bein' fly B)

YAY MORE FEATURES

YOUR PRAISE IS ACKNOWLEDGED. INITIATE WARM AND FUZZY FEELINGS.

>>>

SHEEPYBOT FEELS: HAPPY

Sheepy, it is spelled Propaganda, not propoganda. Just letting you know.

You spelled it correctly in the explanation, but in the title, you misspelled it.

Edit - in game itself, not on the forum.

Ah, yes, I did make a typo there. I've fixed it locally, and the next update I make will have that typo fixed. Good catch.

Can we have Iron/Coal/Bauxite/lead works for increase the production as well?

and

Electric cab like Coal/Oil 500 to 600 Uranium 1000x2 to 1250x2?

and

a system that cleanse radiation in shorter period of time?

I don't really think there's much demand for any of those.

Thanks :) I'm surprised no one has commented on the picture I chose for it yet.

Uranium Enrichment Program costing 21M compared to Ironworks costing only 5M is actually a bad deal.

It'll take over 75days for UEP to pay off itself compared to Ironwork will pay off itself in 10-20ish or-so days.

What's the reason for making UEP so expensive anyways?

It's not like Uranium is used for anything else other than power plants. (unless you planned to use it for something in the future)

Because uranium is a scarce resource, and it should still remain scarce even with this project in play.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

The new bureau turned out pretty nice. Makes a double buy from behind into an aggressive opponent much stronger. Might need buffing or tweaking in the numbers, but this is a huge win for game balance.

Initially I wanted it to be a 20% increase, but Pfeiffer mentioned to be that'd be OP with the double-buy at update, which I had overlooked. We worked out 10% as an acceptable number for something that's viable, but not so overpowered that it immediately becomes a "must-have" improvement.

Hopefully this will make alliance wars more interesting, and make (reasonable) comebacks possible.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I always love new content updates! Thanks Sheepy!

Possible bug/overlook: The new projects don't appear on the main nation page where it shows the list of National Projects (with check marks if you have said project).

But that's the best part.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Ok.

ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS LEADER... MAY HE ENLIGHTEN THE IGNORANT CAPITALIZT SWINE OF THE WEST (with nukes, of course)

Norse Korea best Korea.

[insert quote here]

Initially I wanted it to be a 20% increase, but Pfeiffer mentioned to be that'd be OP with the double-buy at update, which I had overlooked. We worked out 10% as an acceptable number for something that's viable, but not so overpowered that it immediately becomes a "must-have" improvement.

Hopefully this will make alliance wars more interesting, and make (reasonable) comebacks possible.

I still think a more dynamic option that favours a defender is needed, but this works pretty well in the interim because a defender will probably be able to make full use out of it on the update, where the attacker won't.

Also, has anyone ever pitched the idea of breaking up reinforcement so a double buy isn't possible?

• Upvote 1

Double buy is a really powerful tool, but it also just forces people to stay up till reset. Which is just mean to people who have early work schedules.

It's 7am British time and 8am eurofriend time. Seems perfect to me :P

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

So Sheepy, I'm a little confused on your math here. Can you please enlighten me a bit on the propaganda project. Here's what I'm getting from it.

If you have 50 air bases in total here's the difference between no project and project.

Without Project

3 per base x 50 = 150

With Project

3 x .10 = .3 + 3 = 3.3 x 50 = 165

Factories

Without Project

50 x 50 = 2,500

With Project

50 x .10 = 5 + 50 = 55 x 50 = 2,750

In a simpler way.

50 x 50 = 2500 x 1.1 = 2750

3 x 50 = 150 x 1.1 = 165