Announcement from the Chola

Aerys Targaryen

Valar Jemis !

We had our first election in the last week, three political parties competed for 30 votes in five different states. With a voter turnout of 73.4%, the Democratic Front won three state elections, followed by the Communist Party of Chola winning in one state and Die Nationale Faschistische Aebeiterpartie (aka The National Fascism Workers' Party) winning in one state election.

The votes are split (alliance wide) as shown below,

MmkNvep.png

With a growing population, we expect the voter base to increase in the coming elections. With this post, the responsibilities and powers related to Internal Affairs, Defence, Education etc.., are transferred to the new government with immediate effect. (Foreign affairs will be under myself, The Monarch)

Government:

Members of the Council: (legislative branch)

Rahul (Democratic Front)
Cholania Skull (Democratic Front)
Pyro (Democratic Front)
Karnifex (Communist Party)

Members of the Cabinet: (executive branch)

Rahul - President
Abdul - Minister of Internal Affairs
Pyro - Minister of Immigration
ABDULLAH AL MAMUN - Minister of Finance

I congratulate the newly elected officials. May the Sacred Tree bless them with wisdom !

• Upvote 5

Parties? That's pretty !@#$ing stupid tbh.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Haha nice.

I implore the communist party to rise up and run those fascists out of your alliance! 

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Parties? That's pretty !@#$ stupid tbh.

Political parties yes, regular parties no

Well, if there is a communist party, it doesn't mean they are actually going to install communist economics or communist government, these are done as a form of RP. Our alliance is a constitutional monarchy, so it is common for people to join together and contest as a group.

Haha nice.

I implore the communist party to rise up and run those fascists out of your alliance! 

lol :D Thanks :)

Haha nice.

Let's start a communist party lobby and buy their next election  :lol:

• Upvote 4

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Let's start a communist party lobby and buy their next election  :lol:

The only lobbying I do against fascism is usually called bashing, if you're down with that?

• Upvote 2

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Considering one of the gov members is communist... does this mean the conservatives forged an alliance with the communists to get over the 50% mark? Politics... they don't work like that.

Where are the conservatives here? And it is not necessary to pass the 50% mark, the President needs 3/5th support from the Council. With three members present in Council from the DF (Democratic Front), the leader of that group becomes the President. The pie chart is for alliance-wide stats.

We have 5 sub-groups based on score range, each electing a member to the council (which is the legislative branch). One of them is from the CP (Communist party) and another is from DNFA (Fascist party). The DF don't need the support of these two parties because they already have 3/5th majority.

Where are the conservatives here? And it is not necessary to pass the 50% mark, the President needs 3/5th support from the Council. With three members present in Council from the DF (Democratic Front), the leader of that group becomes the President. The pie chart is for alliance-wide stats.

We have 5 sub-groups based on score range, each electing a member to the council (which is the legislative branch). One of them is from the CP (Communist party) and another is from DNFA (Fascist party). The DF don't need the support of these two parties because they already have 3/5th majority.

Democratic Front are obviously conservatives if the colour and name are any indication. Having a less conservativish name like "People's party" for example is a common conservative tactic in a lot of places.

Edited by Rozalia

Communism is bad

Your face is bad!

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Your face is bad!

I am planning to get nice one, i will update within a week probably.

Will The Chola allow my nation to sponsor the Die Nationale Faschistische Arbeiterpartei?

I will let you know after discussing with my council men and cabinet...... 

Democratic Front are obviously conservatives if the colour and name are any indication. Having a less conservativish name like "People's party" for example is a common conservative tactic in a lot of places.

No they are not, Democratic Front is a centrist coalition. By colour you mean blue as given in the pie chart? Well, we don't have party colours as of yet and they are just a default colours from spreadsheet :P

I think I need to get some lobbyists. And make a well placed donation or two.

o/corruption

I'm just curious, how are you going to use money to corrupt people in our democratic government, that will benefit you?

Edited by Aerys Targaryen