The most important alliance/player discussion

Rozalia

I appreciate the Rose theme, comparing us to Rome, the best Empire of all time

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Charming Friends:

Edit: Woops, missed the word "theme" in the OP.

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Imo Mensa:

Not sure on that one. It's limp bizkit... plus Ultimate Warrior goes better I think.

Charming Friends:

Edit: Woops, missed the word "theme" in the OP.

Umm... yeah I can see that. I'll add it to the list, thanks.

inb4 poll.

Not sure what a poll could exactly be on... which best fits? But more will be added so not much point doing one right now if so. 

No mensa?

Prepare your anus.

>No Mensa

Alright, I see how it is.

Two reasons. One it's not best to post everything all at once, and secondly the 3 alliance themes up there were all edited ones so... I thought why not put them all together in a group at the start.

Some more below that will be added to the OP:

Mensa

Arrgh

North American Confederacy

The Covenant

Edit: Removed the videos so the page loads a bit easier. Above is the alliance's videos that were contained in this post.

Edited by Rozalia

<3 This has been the best wrestling post so far

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Roz Wei

Green Protection Agency

Odd Squad

Terradoxia

Edit: Removed the videos so the page loads a bit easier. Above is the alliance's videos that were contained in this post.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2

@Chris Benoit/Terradoxia, 3 minutes of googling and skimming helped me figure out the reference. I had no idea he was dead actually. Also I can't believe the Undertaker still wrestles... I feel like Guardian might fit a just Undertaker theme since they are an old alliance (maybe the oldest? I have no idea) and aren't the same size they once were but we all still love Guardian/Undertaker.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Cool idea.

Now if only I knew anything about wrestling...

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/World_Wrestling_Entertainment/Roster

I suppose that'd be a start! No, for the most part you don't need to concern yourself with history and such except for wrestlers who have been around a while and are defending their legacy, or facing an old rival or something. Undertaker is currently facing a hillbilly cult leader for example and while his past is referenced, it's only done in the sense that he dominated and was a main event guy forever. Specific events like him killing a terrorist sympathiser, hanging a security guard, corrupting the minds of a couple of guys, attempting to sacrifice people, buring his mentor in cement... you get the picture aren't relevant... besides he was a heel (bad guy) at those points (except killing the terrorist guy because yeah) and he is a face (good guy) right now anyway. 

I thought we were friends </3

@Chris Benoit/Terradoxia, 3 minutes of googling and skimming helped me figure out the reference. I had no idea he was dead actually. Also I can't believe the Undertaker still wrestles... I feel like Guardian might fit a just Undertaker theme since they are an old alliance (maybe the oldest? I have no idea) and aren't the same size they once were but we all still love Guardian/Undertaker.

Terminus Est

I thought just going with Kane would do but... I can do better than that.

D'Haran Empire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lbm_WWhKx0

Hard one but what first came to mind was Zack Ryder. Hope that fits Pax.

Guardian

Difficult one. I considered JBL for a bit but Triple H seems to go better, which fits what you're saying TellUrGrlThx as he is semi retired right now and a bit degraded. Plus it fits the whole in their prime being hated, but today being loved element

And for a Sphere special!

"Mensynd"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc9gxANUbr0

Just... seems right. Really should have given TC a mashup too because I already got an idea for Paragon based on using a mashup

I really should give tS and Rose the actual themes instead of the parody ones... umm I wonder. BK can keep theirs though I think.

Sometimes.. sometimes it's good to be wrong.

Wrestling is actually something with a lot of memes about it, however you got to know some wrestling obviously to get the jokes. The two below are CM Punk memes for example that only make sense if you know what "coming out last", "walking out", and "putting over" mean, plus what relation they have to CM Punk.

tumblr_n76kl4RyYV1rdfh1bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7hv7uj5Dm1rdfh1bo1_500.jpg

I don't know about anyone else's take, but comparing Mensa HQ to any of those dudes is &#33;@#&#036;ing compliment.  Ultimate Warrior?  Yes, please.  I wasn't a huge fan as that generation of WWF star was the one that followed when I watched but the Ultimate Warrior was p &#33;@#&#036;ing badass.  

I would've gone Junkyard Dog myself but only because he was my fave. 

Also the Syndicate should be Jake the Snake, naturally.

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

I don't know about anyone else's take, but comparing Mensa HQ to any of those dudes is !@#$ compliment.  Ultimate Warrior?  Yes, please.  I wasn't a huge fan as that generation of WWF star was the one that followed when I watched but the Ultimate Warrior was p !@#$ badass.  

I would've gone Junkyard Dog myself but only because he was my fave. 

Also the Syndicate should be Jake the Snake, naturally.

So many choices I didn't know which to give but when Ultimate Warrior popped into my head I knew it could only be him. All were good choices of course.

I thought of giving 'em Jake the Snake or Orton (The Viper) but I think it's a passing fad of sorts, plus it can always be Partisan's own. Rollins fits good I think and I'll put his actual theme (might put a remix or something as it's pretty generic) over the joke one next time I update this at some point soon. Which reminds me, wasn't Pfeiffer being called Putin or something some time back? There is a theme that fits that perfectly actually.