Paris Terror Attacks

Nadir Aminu

Well, didn't expect waking up to this.

Rest in peace.

Edited by Dylan Pascua
  • Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

www.france24.com/en/livefeed/

Here's the livestream if you want to watch about the attacks.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

R.I.P God Bless those who died.

Best wishes to those under hostage.

I always wonder a little when people post stuff like this in a remote and tiny piece of the Internet. None of the people or anyone connected to them are likely to read the response, so what is actually the intended object of these phrases? 

• Upvote 1

Claims that shooter shouted "This is For Syria" and "Allahu Akbar" as he entered, killing innocents. http://www.itv.com/news/story/2015-11-13/at-least-40-dead-in-attacks-around-paris/

I always wonder a little when people post stuff like this in a remote and tiny piece of the Internet. None of the people or anyone connected to them are likely to read the response, so what is actually the intended object of these phrases? 

Well, then, what do you want me to say? "Lol funny"

If someone dies, shouldn't you at least offer a few condolences, even if they will never see it?

• Upvote 4

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

"A man who was inside the theatre when the gunmen entered told a French radio station that the men shouted 'Allah Akbar' as they opened fire."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317776/Machine-gun-fire-heard-central-Paris-police-flood-scene-not-far-Charlie-Hebdo-shootings.html

Another Muslim extremist attack, France has been getting a lot of those... may the victims rest in peace.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Six degrees of Seperation

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

This thread is not for any &#33;@#&#036;ing shitposting. This is for us as friends to pray for the endangered, hope they are safe, and mourn for the dead. Edited by Vladimir Zhogin
  • Upvote 4

From the sounds of it the death doesn't seem to yet be over.

"A man who was inside the theatre when the gunmen entered told a French radio station that the men shouted 'Allah Akbar' as they opened fire."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317776/Machine-gun-fire-heard-central-Paris-police-flood-scene-not-far-Charlie-Hebdo-shootings.html

Another Muslim extremist attack, France has been getting a lot of those... may the victims rest in peace.

I first heard about it due to the France vs Germany game and I predicted it would have been the obvious suspects. No doubt either that this is not an ISIS action (very doubtful) and is instead due to France's "fifth column".

National Front will be most pleased at the news. 

Edited by Rozalia

These things won't stop. No amount of gun regulation or border regulation can fix it.

The damage is already done. You have two conflicting cultures and it's going to get very, very bad.

You simply can't impose hard-line secularism on Islam without consequences. Hell, you can't do it on any religion without consequences.

And now, with millions of Muslims in the country, you can't prevent the attacks.

9.6% of the population is Muslim, that's 6.19 million. On average 30% of Muslims are radical. That's a lot of potential terrorist attacks.

Pretty spot on. We should be helping the refugees recover from the war in their own countries, and not importing them into Europe. This is a clash of cultures that fought for a thousand years.

Edited by Vosunda
  • Upvote 4

These things won't stop. No amount of gun regulation or border regulation can fix it.

The damage is already done. You have two conflicting cultures and it's going to get very, very bad.

You simply can't impose hard-line secularism on Islam without consequences. Hell, you can't do it on any religion without consequences.

And now, with millions of Muslims in the country, you can't prevent the attacks.

9.6% of the population is Muslim, that's 6.19 million. On average 30% of Muslims are radical. That's a lot of potential terrorist attacks.

The Muslims are invading Europe without even having to deploy their militaries. Wake up Europe!...if they don't wake up now they never will.

• Upvote 1

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Let's not jump to conclusions. All we know is that a co-ordinated attack has taken place in a manner consistent with Islamic extremism. What is also true is that military action by the armies of the West have caused a massive displacement of people. People cannot live in a warzone.

• Upvote 1

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

The Muslims are invading Europe without even having to deploy their militaries. Wake up Europe!...if they don't wake up now they never will.

Thats what i tell everyone but they look at me like a neonazi.

I wish i would be there to say i told you soo to merkel and françois.

Edited by Milord

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Indeed, with hundreds of thousands of Muslims moving into Europe we might even see a cultural war.

I'm certainly not advocating for the removal of the Muslim population, only stating that Europeans must keep hold of their cultures, and not fold to people coming in and demanding change.

Exactly. I'm not being racist to Muslims, I know some Muslims who would never hurt a fly and do follow their religion's laws about peace and stuff, butyou can't say that there's not going to be a problem.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion

• Upvote 4

OZFC3Z0.jpg

9.6% of the population is Muslim, that's 6.19 million. On average 30% of Muslims are radical. That's a lot of potential terrorist attacks.[/size]

Don't be silly, of course things can be fixed. Some people won't like it, but ultimately at the end of the day the nationalists/fascists/"far right" will clean it up if no one else will. 

Pretty spot on. We should be helping the refugees recover from the war in their own countries, and not importing them into Europe. This is a clash of cultures that fought for a thousand years.

This has little to do with the refugees from what I know. France has had for some time a very large Muslim population.

Do not worry. Like I said, eventually the forces needed to fix things will get in power, it's inevitable. 

Indeed, with hundreds of thousands of Muslims moving into Europe we might even see a cultural war.

I'm certainly not advocating for the removal of the Muslim population, only stating that Europeans must keep hold of their cultures, and not fold to people coming in and demanding change.

It's very simple how to win a culture war. Say that their culture is irrelevant and that ours is what matters, destroying and humiliating it. Letting them think themselves as more of something else than their home country is always a recipe for disaster. Look at all the Muslims who believe Sharia law should exist for an example. The correct move would have been to figuratively "beat" that nonsense out of them, but instead we have to see it as a legitimate view. 

It's why Islam's grip is so concerning, it still has such force on people that they would kill their own countrymen in such acts of madness. That religion is in serious need of reform to the point banning the parent religion and making them follow an acceptable version might just be the thing to do. Ideally Muslims themselves would create such a sect, but clearly that ain't happening.

• Upvote 3

It's very simple how to win a culture war. Say that their culture is irrelevant and that ours is what matters, destroying and humiliating it. 

Calm down there, Hitler. You can't just round everyone up and remove a culture off the face of the earth.

Hullo

Calm down there, Hitler. You can't just round everyone up and remove a culture off the face of the earth.

So let's not wipe out European cultures, eh? Any attempt that we try to defend our culture these days is swamped with a plethora of cries of "RACIST" "BIGOT" "BE MORE TOLERANT."

• Upvote 3