Paris Terror Attacks

Nadir Aminu

Like this? Hundreds of civilians (450) killed in US-led air strikes on Isis targets – report | Link |

How about bombing Fully Functioning Hospitals in Afghanistan and burning everyone inside alive?

Have you seen me condoning the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? Nope, you have seen me condemning them often enough. I can't understand why Paris should be attacked when it has only ever been a minnow in these conflicts. If it is revenge they want they are hitting the wrong people. War is never the best solution. My preference is that we should have sent the SAS to capture bin Laden alive and try him for murder in a neutral country - the Hague would have worked. War is always regrettable. Personally I would also like to see Tony Blair on trial.

• Upvote 2

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Have you seen me condoning the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? Nope, you have seen me condemning them often enough. I can't understand why Paris should be attacked when it has only ever been a minnow in these conflicts. If it is revenge they want they are hitting the wrong people. War is never the best solution. My preference is that we should have sent the SAS to capture bin Laden alive and try him for murder in a neutral country - the Hague would have worked. War is always regrettable. Personally I would also like to see Tony Blair on trial.

So if you were president you would completely pull out of the middle east?

If you are Anti-War then this is news to me; maybe you should voice that more often. 

ztt5Wgs.png

I am British I don't do presidents :P Prince maybe, being Cymreig......

What the Middle East needs is an international peace force, such as in Kosovo, to stop people from killing each other. That is a very different concept to a force of conquest, which is what has been going on at the moment. What the Middle East needs is stability, ISIS and other terrorist groups will not provide that.

Where have I posted that I am pro war?

And disregards the rest

I am British I don't do presidents :P Prince maybe, being Cymreig......

What the Middle East needs is an international peace force, such as in Kosovo, to stop people from killing each other. That is a very different concept to a force of conquest, which is what has been going on at the moment. What the Middle East needs is stability, ISIS and other terrorist groups will not provide that.

Where have I posted that I am pro war?

What happens when that "peace force" comes under heavy attack?

It doesn't sound very Anti-War to me but like "more war" under a different cloak. 

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

The British forces have traditionally used the "hearts and minds" principle. You win the hearts of the local populace and there should be no need to fire against them. Firearms should only be used for defence, if you want to see the consequences of things going wrong look at Bloody Sunday.

And disregards the rest

The British forces have traditionally used the "hearts and minds" principle. You win the hearts of the local populace and there should be no need to fire against them. Firearms should only be used for defence, if you want to see the consequences of things going wrong look at Bloody Sunday.

Let me get this straight: You're "ANTI-War" but if you were Prime Minister of the UK you would...

Send British troops all over the Middle East as part of a "peace force" that is only allowed to defend itself and not go on the offensive?

ztt5Wgs.png

How is that pro-War? They would be the equivalent of armed police in a war-zone created by the natives and other people who have come into the Middle East.

And disregards the rest

How is that pro-War? They would be the equivalent of armed police in a war-zone created by the natives and other people who have come into the Middle East.

Got you but let me just point out some flaws in your logic real quick.

• The peace forces are only allowed to defend themselves and won't be attacking the vast territory controlled exclusively by IS, AQ, and Taliban.
  • The Mujahideen will attack the peace forces and then retreat back to the areas they control to plan their next attack, and the peace forces won't be allowed to go on the offensive to take the territory they control.

Meaning they will be sitting ducks for constant waves of attacks that will inevitably come and there won't be the "peace in the Middle East" you were hoping for. 

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

oneib29.jpg

How about you stop bombing Syria?

Once again, another indirect statement supporting ISIS. I'm wondering why the Mod's haven't noticed this. He clearly shows he supports the so called "Islamic State" in real life, and is trying to put it on this site.

The French Government supports the FSA, are anti-Assad and anti-ISIS/Daesh. So yeah, you pretty much pointed that out there.

Edited by Francisco Franco Bah
  • Upvote 4

oneib29.jpg

How about you stop bombing Syria?

Your nonsense is crass enough on it's own, but you just got to keep doing it even now huh. Beyond that you hate them for bombing the boys in black, nothing to do with civilians so don't pretend otherwise. You're the same person who when faced with reports of ISIS killing children simply chose to ignore it, continuing your repeated claims they only kill "enemy combatants". 

• Upvote 4

You guys act like Ibrahim isn't representative of a large contingent of Islam. While he's certainly more vocal about it than most, he's at least ideologically consistent with his doctrine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&feature=youtu.be&t=136

Its why I mentioned reform involving ripping out all those vile parts out. If those Muslims (and the holier than thou crowd) spouting platitudes are truly against the killing of Homosexuals/Apostates/so on and all the other stuff like Sharia... then what would be the problem exactly? Words are meaningless, lets have some actual action.

A city of 220,488 civilians. 

Or enemy combatants as you'd call them. They're in Raqqa and not killing ISIS so clearly they are all enemy combats, that was your logic to justify ISIS killing museum managers and such wasn't it? Or are you saying the populace there do not support the gallant ISIS? 

• Upvote 1

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/15/western-leaders-urge-putin-at-g20-to-change-course-in-syria

Predictable they'd use these attacks in this manner. They could reverse the war on ISIS by quite simply no longer aiding their bought and paid regime change brigade, the so called "moderates" who a great deal of are fanatics themselves, but no Putin is the bad man in all this.

EU seems to be defending it's open door policy which will go down real well with people. 

Are you guys actually serious?

I get that Ibrahim is good at upsetting people, but sitting here advocating the burning of a city with over 200,000 civilians is screwed up regardless of which side it was on. If that ever happened the other way around there would be an international uproar. Not everyone over there, shit, not even a majority of people over there support the cause of ISIS or do any of the !@#$ed up things that a reasonable person would advocate against. It's a massacre of more people than ISIS has killed in total

Ya'll need to chill just as much as he does, everybody goes full retard the second he posts.

Edited by Pax
  • Upvote 3

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists