An InGen Announcement

Tali

It's hard to read while master......while the phone is bouncing around like only a great white ape can make it. Can somebody sum this up? I'm almost ready

Katerina thanks ingen so she could disband LoN, ansom was attempting to put an end to situation while also feeding into the haters, that about sums it up I think.

God damn make a joke to lighten the mood and people still go crazy. Geeze.

I'm pretty sure pig was joking, as I was also joking in response to his joke, but in reality, I do believe my five year old is old enough to know better.

Katerina thanks ingen so she could disband LoN, ansom was attempting to put an end to situation while also feeding into the haters, that about sums it up I think.

I'm pretty sure pig was joking, as I was also joking in response to his joke, but in reality, I do believe my five year old is old enough to know better.

I'm usually joking about everything.  Very few things on the internet that I take seriously anymore.  Especially debates about fictional alliances in a browser game.

I'm going for 14.

I shot low on purpose.  Trolling successful, evidently!  But yes, your estimate might be more on target.  

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

This just in: 

InGen Investments reports that stock prices of SIDES have gone through the roof.  The tripling of their price is likely due to a thread started on OWF whereby all readers "lost their sides" due to comments made by OS leadership.

OS leadership -- purely curious, how old are you?

I'm going for 14.

I can confirm not 14 " post gag order"

To Respond (post link Gotta be vip to see it.): 

I'm 19, 20 in a few months. I think I should start acting more mature. :P

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

And this is why, when OS came to Fark last week, looking for a protectorate, we declined. To many of these types of circus threads surrounding them on a regular basis.

SMH

For once, it wasn't entirely our fault in terms of the bad PR we got...

Ashwyn: That announcement kinda made us both look bad, though us more than you because we already have a rep for stuff like that.
MadMax: I told her that the post was dumb
MadMax: I wouldn't have done a post idk why one was done tbh
MadMax: I'm personally sorry for that
Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

For once, it wasn't entirely our fault in terms of the bad PR we got...

Ashwyn: That announcement kinda made us both look bad, though us more than you because we already have a rep for stuff like that.
MadMax: I told her that the post was dumb
MadMax: I wouldn't have done a post idk why one was done tbh
MadMax: I'm personally sorry for that

I can confirm that these logs are true - on skype. I can also confirm that I did tell Olivier that this post was done in poor taste - nobody likes a bad taste in their mouth whether they are looked at in light or in dark. Lesson learned on our part.

We know that what little advice we gave will still hold true to the leadership of Odd Squad and we hope, or at least I hope, they continue to keep in contact with us. 

OS will do well if they put their minds to it.

• Upvote 1

I can confirm that these logs are true - on skype. I can also confirm that I did tell Olivier that this post was done in poor taste - nobody likes a bad taste in their mouth whether they are looked at in light or in dark. Lesson learned on our part.

Its not InGen fault if the sole naming of OS caused drama and bad PR. Its mostly how they post, what they say, how they act. 

And this is why, when OS came to Fark last week, looking for a protectorate, we declined. To many of these types of circus threads surrounding them on a regular basis.

SMH

Fark is apart of Arrgh so I guess we all know my feelings on this... 

Its not InGen fault if the sole naming of OS caused drama and bad PR. Its mostly how they post, what they say, how they act. 

SENPAI NOTICE ME!!!

3623038-1381980319385.gif

Hdh3TqS.gif

We know that what little advice we gave will still hold true to the leadership of Odd Squad and we hope, or at least I hope, they continue to keep in contact with us.

OS will do well if they put their minds to it.

K

Like I said before, it was done out of laziness and didn't want to be asked "are you still protecting OS?" Over and over. I really don't care if y'all see this post as bad taste. Its done.

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

K

Like I said before, it was done out of laziness and didn't want to be asked "are you still protecting OS?" Over and over. I really don't care if y'all see this post as bad taste. Its done.

Meh don't take it hard. We're taking the fall for the bad rep anyway. We're used to it. I'm still cool with you and max regardless of this. :D

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=76089

By this book there's one more line to add to the treaty web.

Personal Treaties with Nations and alliances(Excludes my alliance Involvement)

PIAT(Peace,Intelligence, and Aid Treaty)- Demspear

PIAT(Peace,Intelligence, and Aid Treaty)- Diva Revolution

MDoAP- Arrgh & WolfPack

NAP with Praeteritum(Valid until Jan 1st)

That a personal treaty don't ask me why I don't know

K

I'll be real with you, I thought the post was vague. I don't think it hurt your PR at all. Those that respected Ingen before still respect you now. If people are hate'in on you, they would do it no matter what the post was or how it was executed. 

014.jpg

Hdh3TqS.gif

I'm usually joking about everything.  Very few things on the internet that I take seriously anymore.  Especially debates about fictional alliances in a browser game.

I shot low on purpose.  Trolling successful, evidently!  But yes, your estimate might be more on target.  

wait you don't take tS seriously? You don't take me seriously?

Up yours, Hippo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Fark is apart of Arrgh so I guess we all know my feelings on this...

Fark and Arrgh are two totally separate alliances completely. The fact that we are closer friends than most will ever find in a game like this is a testament to both of our loyalties once you do find a way into our trust and confidence.

• Upvote 4

Fark and Arrgh are two totally separate alliances completely. The fact that we are closer friends than most will ever find in a game like this is a testament to both of our loyalties once you do find a way into our trust and confidence.

I always saw them as one in the same, because until this point I though they were a subsidiary. My apologizes for my ignorance. >~< I revoke what I said since I ain't never encountered Fark Personally. 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

wait you don't take tS seriously? You don't take me seriously?

Up yours, Hippo.

Wrong Mensa animal.  I'm a pig.  Buorhann's the hippo.

I take people seriously (usually if they present themselves as serious and not make-believe) unless they're incredibly butthurt morons.  I'll let you figure out the potential candidates (hint:  you're not one).

Priest of Dio