An InGen Announcement

Tali

From: BrocktimusPrime Date: 11/12/2015 Thursday 6:17 pm alarm_bell.png

Hey just got wind of InGen dropping us. I know you are probably busy trying to figure this out. Do you know why this happened? and what are your plans in the future? If you have time to answer thanks, if not I completely understand. Luck to you guys.

I have no idea why they dropped you, my alliance I understand to an extent.

From: BrocktimusPrime Date: 11/12/2015 Thursday 6:25 pm alarm_bell.png

It's not understandable at all, they dropped a potentially powerful ally by dropping you guys. We were just kinda a nuisance

My alliance may be "powerful" but we don't always have the greatest rep, our good things go unnoticed, our bad things go blown out proportion. Not much I can really do, but tbf you guys have just as much potential as we do, I'd offer to protect you if I didn't half expect to be rolled after the 72 hour cancellation period.

From: BrocktimusPrime Date: 11/12/2015 Thursday 6:32 pm alarm_bell.png

You helpped us so you will always have a good rep in my mind 1F592.png i guess this does make things interesting haha. Good luck to you all, cya tomorrow maybe 1F60E.png

Lol Take Care.

The reason we dropped Shuriken because they constantly broke policies they agreed to when they signed up for our InVestment program. Our policies require that raiding to be strict and only raid unaligned nations. MadMax has warned them a couple of times already and they said they would fix the problem but still had members raid aligned nations.

PoJQyFJ.gif

The reason we dropped Shuriken because they constantly broke policies they agreed to when they signed up for our InVestment program. Our policies require that raiding to be strict and only raid unaligned nations. MadMax has warned them a couple of times already and they said they would fix the problem but still had members raid aligned nations.

At least they got a warning, hun. I got nothing except a respond to me on irc or i'm dropping you only to be dropped anyway.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

At least they got a warning, hun. I got nothing except a respond to me on irc or i'm dropping you only to be dropped anyway.

You there one who said go ahead and drop. I was going to let my government decide besides the fact i had been bombarded of complaints on the same day.

We had policies in place. I left the responsibility to MadMax which he did a great job at doing. He and I were the only reason OS was able to get into our investment program.

PoJQyFJ.gif

You there one who said go ahead and drop. I was going to let my government decide besides the fact i had been bombarded of complaints on the same day.

We had policies in place. I left the responsibility to MadMax which he did a great job at doing. He and I were the only reason OS was able to get into our investment program.

Didn't see a lot of point in fighting for a protectorate when you said (Might be paraphrasing). the odds are against us, the government likely wants to drop us and they likely would not be persuaded otherwise.

Still don't know why we were in the program and not MDP 400 score difference between us now.

[6:29:36 PM] Brandon: so why did we lose InGen
[6:30:34 PM] Sarah Grace: We lost em cause I declared on LoN nations
[6:30:59 PM] Brandon: weird since LON has been dead for a while
[6:32:37 PM] Brandon: no one from LoN is in range of me

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

because no one wants to ally with the image of odd squad. ingen was trying to help you repair your image.

You mean no one in the top 20 - 10 wants to. the top 10 and anything below 30 has no problem with it... 

But I understand it, gotta hate the competition. 

jk, jk for real doe  who cares. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

I understand part of it was directed at Ingen, the other part it tis possible I misunderstood. If I did I apologize. 

No, actually, it was directed to you.

Just read back over this thread.  iNGen drops OS and all of a sudden this thread is dominated by private messages and you talking about warring LoN.

Why openly share information like that?  I don't think anybody asked what was going on.  It was just...  BOOM, here you go.

• Downvote 1

No, actually, it was directed to you.

Just read back over this thread.  iNGen drops OS and all of a sudden this thread is dominated by private messages and you talking about warring LoN.

Why openly share information like that?  I don't think anybody asked what was going on.  It was just...  BOOM, here you go.

But those "private" messages have no impact on anything. LoN is helpless, nothing is going to change because of that statement. I see no point in keeping confidentiality where it isn't needed. If I wanted to declare on a relevant alliance, I of course would not be so quick to talk openly about it. I didn't expect it to spiral out of control, just to be left as a generality. Since it was blown out of proportion I felt justified to elaborate on my reasoning, while being vague when it came to other affairs.  

The original comment was just my way of expressing that I am glad the Ingen treaty is over, and that I feel OS has many more advantages because of it. I cited the relevant example. However, I have no idea why VI messages are here.

Hdh3TqS.gif

I would like to publicly state that I enjoyed my time working with Odd Squad Gov. Yes, they have a negative aura surrounding them - yes, we (I) thought that could be changed to something greater because I know the potential is there. However, some lions cannot be tamed...and maybe Odd Squad shouldn't be?

I wish you guys luck after these 72 hours are up and I hope you guys have fun - because thats all that matters. Keep in touch and you are correct with our close score - normally an MDP would have been better - but we all know that part of the reason you guys went with protection with InGen was to work on your public image - which I hope you continue to do. 

As far as Shuriken - I hope they can become more stabilized and stronger in their efforts. Shuriken - I wish you luck as you progress as well. 

10/10 thread.

Tips from a friend: don't openly say you're gonna raid an alliance in to disbanding. Just because you can and will doesn't mean the rest of Orbis think it's a great idea. Especially when one of your alliances has an alliance with LoN.

Don't reply to this post with private messages or anything, it's a baaad move as well.

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Damage PR? OS has been known to stand by its allies, and all who enter OS have few critiques. (except Printer lol) Those outside of us may see us as aggressive or dramatic. We serve our interest, and we raid, but have been known to promptly pay for our members mistakes. I am sorry you see us as less, but the truth is you will never be in an alliance as charitable as OS.

Please, you are a bunch of lowly cowards. How many times have you attacked peoples because they were weak, only to whine, cry and run away when someone strong arrives?

You are doing the same thing to LoN now. You are just bullies, and i ll welcome the day someone is bored enough to roll you into oblivion.

Isn't Evenstar allied to LoN, the alliance you just said you want to crush?

Wait holy shit. Odd Squad just signed a treaty with an alliance who is allied to the alliance OS just openly admitted to rolling? I don't think it gets better than this.

Micro politics are the greatest.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell