Made you believe  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Did this put some truth into your hard hearts

• Yes, now i believe
    • Yes, but teach me more
    • Slightly, But i need more evidence
    • No, it is not enough
    • No, nothing will ever change me

We should move this thread to General Debate and get a new title for it.

I suggest:

Ibrahim and Abu Haddad vs everybody else with a fully functioning brain

Edited by idp5601

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

We need a shiite

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Ayyy I live

well you've got half a brain at least

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

the masses are probably all brain dead

the masses are probably all brain dead

Yup we are all brain dead because we dont support you or islam, so does this make you brain dead for ignoring all the facts and evidence that is against islam?

• Upvote 6

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

"And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying." (Quran 6:116)

agWgpKB.png?1

You're doing a stellar job convincing the masses thus far, keep it up!

I can't say I'm all that surprised.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

"And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying." (Quran 6:116)

I can't say I'm all that surprised.

I actually agree with you.
  • Upvote 1

I actually agree with you.

You now must realise that he's saying "Yes, now I believe", as if he was someone who is "now believes" because of his shit article, and is trying to convince you that someone else agrees with him. Ibrahim's quote had no relevance whatsoever.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

You now must realise that he's saying "Yes, now I believe", as if he was someone who is "now believes" because of his shit article, and is trying to convince you that someone else agrees with him. Ibrahim's quote had no relevance whatsoever.

That's why I didn't vote. No option for me. Ibrahim's quote was about not following others. I wasn't saying it had a lot of relevance to the topic at hand.
  • Upvote 1

That's why I didn't vote. No option for me. Ibrahim's quote was about not following others. I wasn't saying it had a lot of relevance to the topic at hand.

I agree with Ibrahim's quote, too, but it seriously makes no sense in this context.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

"And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]." (Quran 2:42)

ztt5Wgs.png

Like how you support ISIS, but deny it on these forums? Sounds like concealing the truth to me.

You're assuming I support them.

Here the Tafsir (commentary) for that verse:

"And do not mix the truth with falsehood": Qatadah said: "Do not mix the Judaism and the Nazaritism with Islam while you know well that the true religion is Islam and that the Judaism and the Nazaritism are just an innovation far away from Allah. "or conceal the truth while you know [it].": i.e. That Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is Allâh's Messenger and his qualities are written in your Scriptures, the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).

ztt5Wgs.png