• Yes, but teach me more
    • Slightly, But i need more evidence
    • No, it is not enough
    • No, nothing will ever change me

http://www.quranandscience.com

if you disagree with islam check this out

Edited by Abu Haddad
  • Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

check it out before you call it spam

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

no its not propaganda or anything like that

its PROOF

check it out before you call it spam

I did, and it's spam...

no its not propaganda or anything like that

its PROOF

It's propaganda by the very definition of the word propaganda. I took a look at the science related articles and was unimpressed and unsurprising at the writers constant use of "in my opinion". It's also hilarious that he likes to constantly insist that his mechanical engineering experience is better at explaining the universe than physics. 

It's about as much "proof" as this is for my religion:

http://www.taoism.net/articles/mason/cosmo.htm

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

If you're gonna call Kadin a dick on another thread, refrain from being a dick on this one. You look like a hypocrite. 

Technically, Kadin is a dick, and people who think beheading people is good are dicks too, so....you gonna need more than that

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Thanks for enlightening me m8. Gud read 10/10. 

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

i just gave you proof but you don't want to hear

i just gave you proof but you don't want to hear

Yes this is an unarguable truth, Jodo is only deluded by the western culture and media.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

God isn't real. Grow up.

so this universe came out of nowhere

the big bang just happened

time and spaced appeared of of nothingness.

The universe just expands with nothingness

I have to agree with you on this. I actually am an (informal, don't ask) Muslim.

I can't believe it, but we actually found someone worse than Ibrahim!

• Upvote 4

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Just beacuse we can't answer these questions, does not mean the answer is God.

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Fret not! For I, Fox Fire am here to explain to you how the universe was created. 

~13.8 billion years ago, there was a thing called the singularity which had an infinite density that expanded, becoming the the known universe. What happened prior to this singularity is impossible to conclusively resolve because the laws of physics break down.

What we do know is that there is no evidence of God, thus no logical reason to believe that any particular person or people speaks for any supposed deity. The concept of Gods and specific religious practices runs through all of human history, has consistently evolved and is a perfect example of the unique abilities of the human brain to solve problems and find answers. 

The link you gave simply takes quotes from Quran and relates them to reality, a book that was designed to explain reality. Unfortunately, there is no logical reason to believe that Muhammad, and not myself, speaks for a God that exists outside our reality and comprehension.  

• Upvote 5

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

It's foolish to believe in any religion, especially one as backwards as Islam. This website is no better than the Catholic ones that spread the same false truths.

• Upvote 3

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

What we do know is that there is no evidence of God.

God works in mysterious ways ;). Just because there's no evidence doesn't mean He doesn't exist. (And yes, I capitalized the "He" part. Deal with it.

It's foolish to believe in any religion, especially one as backwards as Islam. This website is no better than the Catholic ones that spread the same false truths.

What if I told you all atheists are killjoys and "spread false truths"? How would you feel?

Let's not go down there, shall we? 

Let's not try, for once in the Internet, to one-up each other and try to prove which religion is right.

Edited by idp5601
  • Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

i don't believe in islam (BTW islam means peace)

I belive in six things

1 God the almighty

2 His angels

3 His messengers and prophets 

4 His books

5 Life after death

6 Fate