Made you believe  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Did this put some truth into your hard hearts

• Yes, now i believe
    • Yes, but teach me more
    • Slightly, But i need more evidence
    • No, it is not enough
    • No, nothing will ever change me

First off, you just copy/pasted someone else writing. That's not a proper debate argument and leads me to assume to don't understand whats being said. 

1. Max Plank argues that 'entropy of the universe' is meaningless because it admits of no accurate definition. Many others argue in favor of this modern view such as Walter Grandy and modern arguments regarding the heat death of the universe suggest the universe effectively ends at the point which it started. See Poincare recurrence theorem and fluctuation theorem.

In conclusion, I would argue the universe has already died and recreated itself an infinite number of times.

2. This is a problem in logic, as I already explained.

3. The writer is largely ignorant of modern physics. My only response to this is to repeat the fact that we can place the beginning wherever we want and are always left with an unjustified cause. If the cause of the universe must be justified, then the cause of it's cause must be logically justified in the same manner. Otherwise, the validity of the first cause is void. Every assumption being applied to the universe in this article can also be assumed about God, or whatever "created the universe" based on it's very own line of logic.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

God isn't real. Grow up.

Everything has its creator, God ( Allah in arabic) created this world

There is also a limit of creators like the limit of your eye sight so God has always existed and will always do so

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

The trouble is accepting an all-powerful, sentient, all-knowing, all-seeing, all-encompassing, loving entity that created the entire Universe by speaking it into existence, forged humans from its breath after mixing it with dirt, knows the very amount of hairs on each person's head, claims to love every one of us while putting millions to the sword by the very followers who claim to know its demands/love, is supposed to be able to have a "personal relationship" with every single individual and apparently knows when a single sparrow dies. To be blunt, the Greek gods make more sense, or even the blind mindless god Azathoth.

• Upvote 1

Some Facts about the almighty Quran:

• written 20 years after muhammeds death. they had to decide what they wrote in the quran because they simply didnt know what really were muhammeds words and what was fiction.
  • today there are 7 ways of reading the quaran because they had just 18 different characters for 28 consonants
  • the line which execution by stoning if you commit adultery was eaten by a goat ​if you trust muslimic historians. Thats why it isnt in the Quaran today.

No, I am not against muslims, i have muslimic friends, but: ITS JUST A BOOK. Stop shitposting about it everywhere.

• Upvote 5

First off, you just copy/pasted someone else writing. That's not a proper debate argument and leads me to assume to don't understand whats being said. 

Get used to it, all he does in terms of debating. That and posting youtube videos where biased Muslims talk about whatever issue he is talking about.

Everything has its creator, God ( Allah in arabic) created this world

There is also a limit of creators like the limit of your eye sight so God has always existed and will always do so

How do you know your god isn't a Demiurge? What if you're the limited one as you can't see beyond the Demiruge due to ignorance and don't even consider it a possibility? Well the Demiurge is the god of ignorance... 

• Upvote 2

If you're gonna call Kadin a dick on another thread, refrain from being a dick on this one. You look like a hypocrite. 

Thank god the pnw police is here to keep us in check

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

it is so silly athiest don't believe. i think most athiests are immoral and scared of allah so they say he doesnt exist so they can excuse their immorality.

Funny how you're one of the biggest dicks on the forum, then.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

How many more of these stupid threads do we have to have before the mods do something.They do not add to the game nor do they encourage anything more than shit posting 

How many more of these stupid threads do we have to have before the mods do something.They do not add to the game nor do they encourage anything more than shit posting 

Apparently you can spread as much hate and disgusting banter you want if you buy a VIP.

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

it is so silly athiest don't believe. i think most athiests are immoral and scared of allah so they say he doesnt exist so they can excuse their immorality.

I find it so silly that people believe in God and like to decide what flavour they like (Judiasm,Catholicism, Islam) when its all the same shit, yet apparently worth dying and killing for. I believe most religious people are followers and scared to think for themselves so they all say God exists so they can all feel like they belong to the same group.

They also look for another group to belittle and hate, so they can make themselves feel alllllll important and right, cause everybody in my church says the other church is shit, they must be right! Get over yourselves already.

• Upvote 1

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

Some Facts about the almighty Quran:

• written 20 years after muhammeds death. they had to decide what they wrote in the quran because they simply didnt know what really were Muhammad (saw) words and what was fiction.

You lied.

• It was memorised by all the companions of the Prophet (saw) during His life time.
  • They recited the Quran from memory every single day during the life time of the Prophet (saw) and continued doing so afterwards.
  • They wrote it down during the life time of the Prophet (saw).
  • And they later compiled all the pages of the Quran, that were written down during the life time of the Prophet (saw), 20 years after his death and there was no disagreement whatsoever.
  • today there are 7 ways of reading the quaran because they had just 18 different characters for 28 consonants

There are 7 ways of reciting the Quran and they were all approved of by the Prophet (saw) himself.

"The Quran was revealed in one style at the beginning, but the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) kept asking Jibreel (Gabriel) until he taught him seven styles, all of which were complete. The evidence for that is the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas who narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Jibreel taught me one style and I reviewed it until he taught me more, and I kept asking him for more and he gave me more until finally there were seven styles.†(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3047; Muslim, 819) 

The hadeeth of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab who said: “I heard Hishaam ibn Hakeem reciting Soorat al-Furqaan (Chapter: "The Criterian") in a manner different from that in which I used to recite it and the way in which the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught me to recite it.  I was about to argue with him whilst he was praying, but I waited until he finished his prayer, and then I tied his garment around his neck and seized him by it and brought him to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, I heard this man reciting Soorat-al-Furqaan in a way different to the way you taught it to me.’ The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to him, ‘Recite it,’ and he recited it as I had heard him recite it. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘It was revealed like this.’ Then he said to me, ‘Recite it,’ so I recited it and he said, ‘It was revealed like this.’ This Qur'aan has been revealed in seven different ways, so recite it in the way that is easiest for you.’†(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2287; Muslim, 818) 

What is meant by styles (ahruf, sing. harf)? 

The best of the scholarly opinions concerning what is meant is that there are seven ways of reciting the Quran, where the wording may differ but the meaning is the same; if there is a different meaning then it is by way of variations on a theme, not opposing and contradiction." [source]

• the line which execution by stoning if you commit adultery was eaten by a goat ​if you trust muslimic historians. Thats why it isnt in the Quaran today.

Scholars have classified the hadith you are referring to as Da’if (weak) i.e unreliable, and therefore can not be trusted. (Example: Shaykh Shu’aib Arnaud has classified it as Da’if in his classification of Musnad Ahmad. See Musnad Ahmad 6/269 Hadith 26359.)

Further explanation:

"The particular chain given in Sunan Ibn Majah finds one of the narrators Muhammad bin Ishaq narrating it using the word عن ('an) which is rather an ambiguous way of narration and renders the narration weak when used by a narrator known for practicing Tadlis [practice of subtly missing a link] and Muhammad Ibn Ishaq is indeed such a narrator. Thus through particular chain of narration in Sunan Ibn Majah the narration is weak and unauthentic due the above mentioned defect though it has other issues as well as mentioned in the lines to follow. This is clarified by Shaykh Muhammad Taqi Usmani in Takmala Fath Al-Mulhim 1/69 pub. Darul Ahya Al-Turath Al-Arabi, Beirut.

In Musnad Ahmad the same narration is given through the same chain but with an explicit way of narration i.e. it does not have the defect like the narration in Ibn Majah’s collection. But the narration is exposed to more criticism because many other narrators have related from 'Aisha (RA) about the suckling/breastfeeding but no one has narrated the words found in this chain even though the narrators in those cases are more reliable and consistent than Muhammad bin Ishaq. And due to the act of these words being narrated solely by him and in defiance to other much more reliable narrators, scholars have questioned its authenticity." [source]

No, I am not against muslims, i have muslimic friends, but: ITS JUST A BOOK. Stop shitposting about it everywhere.

"Muslimic" is not a word and your definition of shit-posting ("anything that disagrees with me"), is very different from mine.

Go censor yourself; or better yet.....

A8B.gif

• Upvote 2
ztt5Wgs.png

Internet sources arent real sources, Ibrahim. Dont trust them and read a book instead. Or better, a few books.

And yeah. In my opinion scum like you is the reason for all the hate against refugees in europe at the moment. And I am happy that guys like you go in Jail for what they say in public in my Country.

“Have you seen the one who takes as his god his own desire? Then would you be responsible for him? Or do you think that most of them hear or reason? They are not except like livestock. Rather, they are [even] more astray in [their] way..†(Quran, 25:43–44.) [Chapter: "The Criterian"]

lmao Islam means "submit" in Arabic. 

Islam means peace attained through submission to Allah (swt). Those who don't submit to Allah (swt), end up submitting to their own base desires.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

lmao Islam means "submit" in Arabic. 

He wouldn't know that, because he's not Muslim.

“Have you seen the one who takes as his god his own desire? Then would you be responsible for him? Or do you think that most of them hear or reason? They are not except like livestock. Rather, they are [even] more astray in [their] way..†(Quran, 25:43–44.) [Chapter: "The Criterian"]

Islam means peace attained through submission to Allah (swt). Those who don't submit to Allah (swt), end up submitting to their own base desires.

It's loosely translated as "submission to God". The "peace" part comes from the triliteral root S-L-M. Peace in Arabic is "salam".

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

so this universe came out of nowhere

the big bang just happened

time and spaced appeared of of nothingness.

The universe just expands with nothingness

Why can't creation and evolution co-exist? I mean God could of summoned the big bang which began the universe.

bRejPUy.jpg

Why can't creation and evolution co-exist? I mean God could of summoned the big bang which began the universe.

thats what happened. Allah created the big bang

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

In the bible it says that everything began with light.

In the quran it says everything began with smoke.

Scientists have proven that after the big bang there was smoke.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Humans are made from DNA right.

but what is DNA made from.

in the quran it says that man is made from clay and water.

Scientists today have shown that you can make DNA using atomic clay and water

After in the quran it details embryonic development

i could give multiple sources but I'm too lazy

This one made my day. The idea that in the moment of the big bang, before atoms have even formed, let alone the stars necessary for fusing hydrogen all the way into carbon, there was smoke. Like the carbonaceous airborne residues that you get from a fire, because obviously that's how all explosions work. Amazing, 10/10 troll logic, beautiful.

Also pretty good, "atomic clay" is great, go look for clay on a periodic table, let me know if you find it. Clay lacks carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus, without which you can't form DNA. 7.5/10.

• Upvote 1

Citation needed.

DNA is a molecule of nucleic acid. It's basically a super complex chemical. Not clay or water. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--