10/15/2015 - Color Stock Bonus Change

Alex

• Administrators

The changes happened before the war broke out.

And it was posted that they were income several days before.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

In case you missed the memo, 15000 soldiers will still deal 20+ infra damage on immense triumph (unless you can give me an actual example where it deal less). Times 6, that's already a lot more cash lost in infra damage than what you can earn in 5 days of beige :v

Unless you somehow have magical treasures that aren't visible on your nation page, I can confidently say you're not going to profit in anything

Plus the losses from the alliance bank, assuming that you are in one. And if you leave the alliance for a day or two, I'm sure someone will raid you.  ;)

And whatever you have on you. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I for one like this change. Thanks Sheepy!

Guys, we found a second one. Do we roll him too?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Reasons for this change include:

• Decreased income decreases global inflation
  • You're not just getting free money anymore, it's now a more dynamic, strategic system involving treasures
  • The focus is shifted away from Color Stock Bonus entirely, and onto a new bonus: Alliance Treasure Bonus. Gives alliances an incentive to fight for treasures. Already we're seeing wars within a day of this change (a little sarcasm here)
  • It solves two problems with broken mechanics of Treasures and Color Stock Bonus
  • It simplifies the system in a way that is far easier to understand
  • Provides alliances more incentive to spread out among the colors

There aren't enough treasures for this to work as intended.  There does need to be scarcity for it to work, but what we have right now isn't scarcity; treasures are effectively unicorns.  It also doesn't simplify the system, there are more moving parts making it quite a bit more complex.

• Upvote 1

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

• Jax locked this topic