Utopia bullying

Moon Man

Hello, I will tell my side of the story on how this happened.

I declared war on a non-alliance state Visseli. Visseli, after I declared war on him and commenced an attack, proceeded to apply to Utopia. After this happened, I was threatened by Viktor Krylov. This is a clear violation of international agreements on war. If someone had war declared when they were not in a relationship with an alliance, the alliance would be an aggressor to defend such a person

• Upvote 1

he threatened to retaliate against my alliance for the whole ordeal. When I declared war on the guy, he was unaffiliated with an alliance. The guy had left an alliance, but he did not have any messages saying he was still in Utopia. Heck, he is still not in an alliance. His bio reads this, which is in Latin "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori". If his alliance is going to offer protection to a guy who is not in any alliances, he should at least have a message in English saying this

he threatened to retaliate against my alliance for the whole ordeal. When I declared war on the guy, he was unaffiliated with an alliance. The guy had left an alliance, but he did not have any messages saying he was still in Utopia. Heck, he is still not in an alliance. His bio reads this, which is in Latin "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori". If his alliance is going to offer protection to a guy who is not in any alliances, he should at least have a message in English saying this

First...the latin translates (approximately) to "It is sweet and glorious to die for one's country."

As for the rules of international war, etc I'm not sure how well established and/or standardized those are.  Best bet if the guy joined an alliance is to peace out.  If the other alliance then threatens to attack, they would be an aggressor, and if I were you I would hope you and your alliance have friends and treaties that will discourage such action.  

Standardizing rules of engagement, etc would be a 'pipe dream'.  There is little agreement on the virtues of raiding in the first place, then you get into the definition of an alliance, and at the end of the discussion very few points would get universal agreement. 

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure this/all the other threads about raiding should *really* be taking up as much space as they are in Alliance Affairs. 

You raid, you risk repercussions. It's common sense. Raiding with impunity is not a thing. 

• Upvote 3
liGmJ9T.gif

They don't seem to have any problems with Trident, who are a bunch of cool people, just Moon Man. If this escalates will he drag his entire alliance in or do the noble thing and take what's coming to him like a (Moon) Man?

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

If a promising applicant applied to my alliance, I too would work to get them out of any active wars.

These amusing "international laws" in your mind do not exist and will not apply, though something similar along the lines of "being a reasonable and decent person" does. Give it a break and peace out your raid. Or, if you can't set aside your self-righteousness, prepare to defend yourself from counters while having next to zero public support.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

You all may not know, but he had JUST left, then gets attacked by two people. I meant a war against you, not your alliance. I thoroughly believe you are over-reacting. It was a simple request.

Yes the same happened with TBYSTAR. In the three minutes he was gone from an alliance (to join Quantum), he got attacked by like three people.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Clear violation of what?

A clear violation of nonsense in a game where anyone can declare or bully or threaten all they want to against anyone from all sides.

This is just as ridiculous as the current United Nations we have in the really, real world.

Hello, I will tell my side of the story on how this happened.

I declared war on a non-alliance state Visseli. Visseli, after I declared war on him and commenced an attack, proceeded to apply to Utopia. After this happened, I was threatened by Viktor Krylov. This is a clear violation of international agreements on war. If someone had war declared when they were not in a relationship with an alliance, the alliance would be an aggressor to defend such a person

Your afraid of a weak guy. He has like half my army. Join us and I will gladly accepted you as my war disciple. Learn the art of war, u shall. Protection will be given to thee.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Your afraid of a weak guy. He has like half my army. Join us and I will gladly accepted you as my war disciple. Learn the art of war, u shall. Protection will be given to thee.

Its not me he would be messing with, it would be my alliance.

Orbis? Since when did we have rules? I thought we were an anarchy?

Next thing I'll do is I'll decommission my military because there's a United Nations of Orbis to protect me! Hahahaha!

• Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Its not me he would be messing with, it would be my alliance.

Your lower tier has less army then SU. Easy roll/raid. If Trident goes to war to defend their members honor and dignity, then count me in. An allance that values members dignity, is worth joining.

edit: you must act soon though.

Edited by Pedro II

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.