Is Cobalt coming to a theater near you?

Greene

Haven't you heard? Now that the great Rozalia formed a Wei alliance, everyone wants to form Wei alliances. Though this particular Wei uses the colour of the villainous Dong for whatever reason. 

You're quite the trend setter :P 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Graelind,I got a pm from Allilee trying to defend his position in the events that occurred and I let him know, and told him that I'd let you know as well that my concern isn't over who did what. The whole finger pointing thing is kind of chicken shit if you ask me. The fact is that regardless of whose idea it was, the whole thing was supported by Co leadership, and you yourself admitted to your part in it.

TEst came to visit blue at our invitation, and I spent several days scrambling to not only head things off and try to end it all peacefully, but preparing to go to war should it come down to that. It never should have had to come to that point.

Pointing fingers after the fact does nothing to change the fact that your alliance went along with what happened, and regardless of who's idea it was, you too were a participant in it and it almost blew up in your face.

• Upvote 4

Yeah no, less than a third of Trident is blue. 

Blue is just terrible. 

Agreed, precisely why we moved off of blue.  

Graelind,I got a pm from Allilee trying to defend his position in the events that occurred and I let him know, and told him that I'd let you know as well that my concern isn't over who did what. The whole finger pointing thing is kind of chicken shit if you ask me. The fact is that regardless of whose idea it was, the whole thing was supported by Co leadership, and you yourself admitted to your part in it. 

TEst came to visit blue at our invitation, and I spent several days scrambling to not only head things off and try to end it all peacefully, but preparing to go to war should it come down to that. It never should have had to come to that point. 

Pointing fingers after the fact does nothing to change the fact that your alliance went along with what happened, and regardless of who's idea it was, you too were a participant in it and it almost blew up in your face. 

This is kinda funny. Cobalt was actually angry TEst was switching over to blue?

Edited by Bollocks

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

No. Cobalt had no idea TEst was coming to blue, and was never consulted about it first, just as the rest of us were never consulted before the ethnic cleansing on blue ever commenced. TEst coming over isn't, or wasn't intended to be a permanent move, only as a show of support against the mess that Co had caused.

When we first came to orbis, we were immediately attempted to be bullied off red, and it was this that cemented our position here on orbis. When we heard the same thing was happening to our friends on blue the only logical option for us was to immediately move to Blue.

• Upvote 3
T7Vrilp.png

No. The Drama is over. The finger pointing is needless as regardless of whos idea it was, it was sanctioned by Cobalt, but it all ended peacefully.

I am glad that it ended the way it did. More than that, it gave me an opportunity to get to know Roz, someone I really didn't think about one way or another prior to this. What I saw is someone who stuck to his guns as a matter of principle, and reached out to everyone else involved to try and find a way to fend off the bully without any bloodshed. One who has grown his alliance since then by leaps and bounds.

Fark is not inclined to sign any treaties and get tangled up in that Web, but I'm pretty sure that, in the end, Roz Wei is an alliance that we could proudly consider drinking buddies.

• Upvote 3

if you ask nicely you will find that most alliances will just move on their own, We do it all the time.

Which is pretty much what was planned.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Just to clarify, the intent was to get a few alliances to move off blue diplomatically, and maybe use war as a last resort. Evidently some wires got crossed and things blew up a bit.

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Damn it, one of our protectorates is blue and they just joined that UPN protectorate bloc. Would've been a fun party.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Just to clarify, the intent was to get a few alliances to move off blue diplomatically, and maybe use war as a last resort. Evidently some wires got crossed and things blew up a bit.

Just having the option of war on the table is a terrible idea. Why make enemies over a measly ~1-3% improvement to the color stock? It would seem you haven't learned from the Celestial Union ordeal. 

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I'm confused too. How effective can you be running FA if you aren't on IRC or forums? :huh: Sounds like Colbalt is in a better place without him. Good luck.

idk, i'm in charge of Fark FA and I keep forgetting these forums exist. A lot of times someone else in the alliance gets the scoop on something here and I pop by to do clean up.

STFU

Let's ask Vargan Institute how that maybe thing works. Right before the rollback most of them were at war with Cobalt as they decided to move off Blue.

That would require an insane number of mergers.

I don't think it would. I have calculator for the colorstock, it wouldn't take so much of merging as it would just having people shift their alliance to another color. I think it would definitely be possible, but it would have to have some team work across all sides.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I don't think it would. I have calculator for the colorstock, it wouldn't take so much of merging as it would just having people shift their alliance to another color. I think it would definitely be possible, but it would have to have some team work across all sides.

then 2 weeks from now, big alliances in some other color (or several other colors) will be up in arms about their color stock.

i dont understand why games like this use color sphere's in the 1st place. all it does is cause petty bullshit bickering.

STFU

Let's ask Vargan Institute how that maybe thing works. Right before the rollback most of them were at war with Cobalt as they decided to move off Blue.

AFAIK they had been on green for quite a while before we hit them. That was completely unrelated to this mess.

AFAIK they had been on green for quite a while before we hit them. That was completely unrelated to this mess.

They ended up back on blue as a result of the rollback so I would disagree with that.

Edited by Slick Johnson

They ended up back on blue as a result of the rollback so I would disagree with that.

Were they? I was pretty sure they were still green.

Looking at the Alliance Power Rankings, they've been on green since at least August 18 (which was when they showed up on it). Thanks, Kurd!

Edited by Betulius