gg no re

Shellhound

actually jaguar i think he had no !@#$ to give whether you nuked him or not, he just wanted to pound your infrastructure

srsly you cannot be that stupid

Yes but obviously I am doing much more demage to him than he is to me,if you look at our war timeline you will see that I did 4,8k infra demage to him while he did only 600 to me.

Honestly,I started to think that he doesn't know how this war system works and that some hints could help him.

Your admirable honour is noted. :rolleyes:

The more shameless bragging that occurs, the more salt that is rubbed into wounds - the more my respect for The Syndicate and company falls. Though I'm sure you're aware of that, and could hardly care.

An effective performance on the battlefield is nothing to me without a humbled character to match. That goes to both sides of any conflict, including the one I fall on.

Enjoy your high horse.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

The more shameless bragging that occurs, the more salt that is rubbed into wounds - the more my respect for The Syndicate and company falls. Though I'm sure you're aware of that, and could hardly care.

An effective performance on the battlefield is nothing to me without a humbled character to match. That goes to both sides of any conflict, including the one I fall on.

Enjoy your high horse.

I'm speaking for myself here and not my fellow alliance members but I suspect they will agree mostly with it.  Many members of Rose talk a good game but collectively their execution and follow-through sucks.  There are some members who can hold their own in battles but far far many others who simply cannot.  Don't believe me?  Go troll through your fellow alliance members' war timelines.  They're a joke.  VE is the same way.  For me, I give shit to those who most deserve it - specifically those who invite the shit giving by their actions.  If your actions cannot match your talk then I will troll into oblivion.  

Hence why I have been cordial to Cornerstone members publicly and not Rose members.  Because CS knew they could not compete yet handled it with honor.  Unlike Rose.

Sorry about that bitter taste if your mouth.  Perhaps it's there for a reason?

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

I'm speaking for myself here and not my fellow alliance members but I suspect they will agree mostly with it.  Many members of Rose talk a good game but collectively their execution and follow-through sucks.  There are some members who can hold their own in battles but far far many others who simply cannot.  Don't believe me?  Go troll through your fellow alliance members' war timelines.  They're a joke.  VE is the same way.  For me, I give !@#$ to those who most deserve it - specifically those who invite the !@#$ giving by their actions.  If your actions cannot match your talk then I will troll into oblivion.  

Hence why I have been cordial to Cornerstone members publicly and not Rose members.  Because CS knew they could not compete yet handled it with honor.  Unlike Rose.

Sorry about that bitter taste if your mouth.  Perhaps it's there for a reason?

Note my statement regarding viewing both sides like this. My fellow Rose members aren't exempt from my disappointment.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. I couldn't care less about someone's war timeline. Sometimes you rock, sometimes you suck. We all learn, it happens to everyone. If there's a bitter taste in my mouth towards anyone, it's from expecting far better conduct than what has arisen.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Enjoy your high horse.

You guys talk a pretty good game when you and your buddy are #1 and #2 in the game. Just look at the hilarious declarations of war, or the confident predictions of your enemies imminent destruction. So take the light-hearted ribbing you are getting now and relax and be happy with it, because it seems gentle enough to me. 

• Upvote 2

Pre I will take that criticism and make a note of it.  I don't like to generalize and just did and you correctly pointed it out.  If the alliance membership was not ready for this action then the leadership should not have decided to take that action and that is on the leadership as well.  

Priest of Dio

Enjoy your high horse.

Kurdanak, you've fought on the same side with me long enough to know that it's not a real war if I haven't shitposted about it. There was never an issue then, only now that we're on opposing sides. I still love you tho <3

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

You have to be fair to the members of Rose, this isn't a failure on them so much as it was/is a failure upon their leadership. When you don't give your members the tools to succeed, it's hard to succeed.

Says a guy who left his alliance when they needed him the most.

You guys talk a pretty good game when you and your buddy are #1 and #2 in the game. Just look at the hilarious declarations of war, or the confident predictions of your enemies imminent destruction. So take the light-hearted ribbing you are getting now and relax and be happy with it, because it seems gentle enough to me.

Rose obviously flopped, it happens. Notes are being taken, lessons are being learned, fun pixel destruction is still to be had. I've just never been of fan of a "sore winner". :v
xzhPlEh.png?1

Says a guy who left his alliance when they needed him the most.

Yeah, when I came in during their hour of need, put them back together got them pretty much at the top, then handed it off in solid condition. Oh or the part where I came back and paid their entire rep bill plus extra? Riiight. I'm the shit leader.

1wKy3X8.gif

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif