Dear Mensa

Isolatar

You don't exactly put people on your shitlist you like. If you'd like to call hate to strong of a word that's fair. But implicating Mensa likes anyone tied to Rose after that comment isn't accurate. Pot meet kettle? "Clearly saying this on Rose's behalf?" This is an interesting accusation. "Clearly" Implicates I am incapable of coming up with my own opinion. Not only have you insulted my capapbilities, you have demonstrated you are incapable of induction. The word "clearly" argues there are no other possibilities.

So I think it's fair to say you are trying a bit hard here....pot meet kettle.

That would put Alpha on his shit list. You know, the alliance he wanted to treaty.

*facepalms*

I really don't see the point in this. It's looks a bit sad honestly. You're trying to find any means of discrediting Mensa, but instead make yourselves look stupid.

• Upvote 2
6XmKiC2.png

That would put Alpha on his !@#$ list. You know, the alliance he wanted to treaty.

*facepalms*

I really don't see the point in this. It's looks a bit sad honestly. You're trying to find any means of discrediting Mensa, but instead make yourselves look stupid.

You see nothing wrong with your first statement? You've got it, lights are flashing, you can do it!

Alpha is on Mensa's "---- list" "Mensa wants to ally Alpha"

Seriously not clicking?

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Shocker, Pfeiffer has been a jerk to some more people. Plus he's using his treaties. Wow, we all had no clue.

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

That would put Alpha on his !@#$ list. You know, the alliance he wanted to treaty.

*facepalms*

Have you seen the screen shot of Mensa thinking about hitting Alpha?

• Upvote 1

Honestly, James, you're one of the only people in Alpha who I personally dislike.

That aside, I think that it's not secret MENSA & Rose have poor relations. As such, we view anyone in their "bloc" with skepticism. Is that surprising somehow? I honestly don't see what's groundbreaking about these IRC logs; anybody could have told you this.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Oh, you mean the shot where it obviously shows it's not a popular idea?  Yes, it was an idea.  Yes, Alpha has all reason to be concerned with it.  No, we were not going to strike Alpha.  It was an idea, however, but due to various reasons - it died away.

Granted James here is working hard to change that.

• Downvote 1

Again, it was never a serious discussion. Of course hitting Alpha is a possibility, but one that was shot down.

Sometimes I think about how I could rob a bank and totally get away with it, but unless we're persecuting thoughtcrime, I don't think it warrants a discussion, imo.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

You see nothing wrong with your first statement? You've got it, lights are flashing, you can do it!

Alpha is on Mensa's "---- list" "Mensa wants to ally Alpha"

Seriously not clicking?

You said you don't put people on your shit list that you don't like (talking about DEIC). Alpha would fall into that category, and obviously they like them.

Please refrain from being an idiot. Thanks.

6XmKiC2.png

You don't exactly put people on your shitlist you like. If you'd like to call hate to strong of a word that's fair. But implicating Mensa likes anyone tied to Rose after that comment isn't accurate. Pot meet kettle? "Clearly saying this on Rose's behalf?" This is an interesting accusation. "Clearly" Implicates I am incapable of coming up with my own opinion. Not only have you insulted my capapbilities, you have demonstrated you are incapable of induction. The word "clearly" argues there are no other possibilities.

Well yes I do think "hate" is too strong a word for such a thing. It is to me more of a matter of hating someone's choices/actions over hating the person/group themselves. 

I say that because I genuinely don't know why you're doing all this, as getting brownie points with Rose seems the most logical thing for me I made my comment. It isn't difficult to figure out that if you don't do all this then at the end of the war you'll have good relations with everyone. Doing all this is just souring things for little benefit. 

You said you don't put people on your !@#$ list that you don't like (talking about DEIC). Alpha would fall into that category, and obviously they like them.

Please refrain from being an idiot. Thanks.

Pfeiffer makes it very clear his intention to ally Alpha is to get at Rose. He greeted me with hostility and said "cut from the same Cloth" as Rose. It's not until after he propositions a treaty that he decides "I don't have a problem with Alpha." Why would it even come up in discussion and why was it discussed only until it was leaked that Alpha was a potential target?

• Upvote 2

Well yes I do think "hate" is too strong a word for such a thing. It is to me more of a matter of hating someone's choices/actions over hating the person/group themselves. 

I say that because I genuinely don't know why you're doing all this, as getting brownie points with Rose seems the most logical thing for me I made my comment. It isn't difficult to figure out that if you don't do all this then at the end of the war you'll have good relations with everyone. Doing all this is just souring things for little benefit. 

Why would I not be upset about someone who greeted me with hostility and propositioned attacking the alliance I was in?

Induction....really?

noun

1. 1.
    the action or process of inducting someone to a position or organization.
    "the league's induction into the Baseball Hall of Fame"

2. 2.
    the process or action of bringing about or giving rise to something.
    "isolation, starvation, and other forms of stress induction"

Deduction...maybe? 

noun

1. 1.
    the action of deducting or subtracting something.
    "the dividend will be paid without deduction of tax"
    synonyms: subtractionremovaldebitabstraction
    "the deduction of tax"

2. 2.
    the inference of particular instances by reference to a general law or principle.
    "the detective must uncover the murderer by deduction from facts"
Edited by Yukon Don

Star gate sucks, star wars is better.

Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Pfeiffer makes it very clear his intention to ally Alpha is to get at Rose. He greeted me with hostility and said "cut from the same Cloth" as Rose. It's not until after he propositions a treaty that he decides "I don't have a problem with Alpha." Why would it even come up in discussion and why was it discussed only until it was leaked that Alpha was a potential target?

Lol, I !@#$ing love Pfeiffer's bluntness (when it's not directed as me).

Pfeiffer doesn't have a problem with Alpha. He probably has a problem with you though, and I don't blame him. You're a self-righteous shitposter. There's your answer.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Induction....really?

noun

1. 1.
    the action or process of inducting someone to a position or organization.
    "the league's induction into the Baseball Hall of Fame"

2. 2.
    the process or action of bringing about or giving rise to something.
    "isolation, starvation, and other forms of stress induction"

Deduction...maybe? 

noun

1. 1.
    the action of deducting or subtracting something.
    "the dividend will be paid without deduction of tax"
    synonyms: subtractionremovaldebitabstraction
    "the deduction of tax"

2. 2.
    the inference of particular instances by reference to a general law or principle.
    "the detective must uncover the murderer by deduction from facts"

I'm sorry you never learned about inductive arguments. They even teach it to you in 9th grade science in the U.S.

Lol, I !@#$ love Pfeiffer's bluntness (when it's not directed as me).

Pfeiffer doesn't have a problem with Alpha. He probably has a problem with you though, and I don't blame him. You're a self-righteous shitposter. There's your answer.

We're on his ----list because we are allied to rose. He has a problem with us because we are allied to rose.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

We're on his ----list because we are allied to rose. He has a problem with us because we are allied to rose.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Most of us in MENSA are on, or have been on Pfluffs shitlist at one time or another. You are making a big deal out of Pfluff's shitlist to be honest!

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I disagree. He doesn't like that Alpha is allied to Rose, I'm sure, but I don't think he has any problems with your alliance as a whole. A few posts in our private forums would lead me to believe that he likes your alliance.

As for why he treats you coldly, perhaps he believes you to be (in my opinion, correctly) a knucklehead.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I disagree. He doesn't like that Alpha is allied to Rose, I'm sure, but I don't think he has any problems with your alliance as a whole. A few posts in our private forums would lead me to believe that he likes your alliance.

As for why he treats you coldly, perhaps he believes you to be (in my opinion, correctly) a knucklehead.

I never had spoken to him before or said a thing about Mensa when he greeted me. So no, he had no reason to approach me in the manner that he did.

• Upvote 1

I never had spoken to him before or said a thing about Mensa when he greeted me. So no, he had no reason to approach me in the manner that he did.

You've been posting on these forums, though. I'm sure Pfeiffer reads them. Say what you will about our overlord, but I'm sure he'll agree he has little patience for incompetence.

I'm offended.

I don't dislike you. I suspect you take some of my alliance members too seriously, but I have no problem with you.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

You've been posting on these forums, though. I'm sure Pfeiffer reads them. Say what you will about our overlord, but I'm sure he'll agree he has little patience for incompetence.

I'm not sure what you are getting at. How does that counter that Pfieffer approached me with hostility before I knew anything about Mensa?

• Upvote 1