Ur just the gift that keeps on giving. We could never hate u bby

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Wait.. You think I actually care? Sweet! Bonus points!

I very much doubt you care what my opinion of you is. You seemed surprised, though, so I thought I'd explain why.

I'm not sure what you are getting at. How does that counter that Pfieffer approached me with hostility before I knew anything about Mensa?

I explained already. Regardless of how you view MENSA, if he saw your posts, he probably knew about you -- and as such didn't like you before he met you on IRC. However, I'm merely guessing & have no way to know for certain. Our dear leader is an enigma.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I explained already. Regardless of how you view MENSA, if he saw your posts, he probably knew about you -- and as such didn't like you before he met you on IRC. However, I'm merely guessing & have no way to know for certain. Our dear leader is an enigma.

I didn't make any post aside from collecting the 50,000 before the war broke out....

Oh and announced a treaty signing.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Gotta be honest, I don't think it was anything out of the ordinary on Pfeiffer's part. Standard tactics and such. Although he had to know there would be little chance it would work, but I respect his bluntness. Better than dancing around things like a bunch of ballerinas.

• Upvote 3

Gotta be honest, I don't think it was anything out of the ordinary on Pfeiffer's part. Standard tactics and such. Although he had to know there would be little chance it would work, but I respect his bluntness. Better than dancing around things like a bunch of ballerinas.

I'll give you that, he definitely is that.

A ballerina that is.  With a pink tutu.

• Downvote 1

I guess I should make a post that will be completely ignored once again on the topic of Alpha.

No. We have no intentions of attacking Alpha no matter how hard James tries. If we do end up fighting it will most likely be Alpha hitting us to which I'll be disappointed after how much of a point we made that we had no intentions to fight you.

@Iso. You are just pulling straws and it's looking sad. This isn't anything compared to shit that happened in the last war so just give up. We stand by what we say and we never dance around shit. We don't betray our allies and we most certainly come to their aid when they get attacked instead of waiting a week after having knowledge of said attack to finally respond. Also on the topic of DEIC, I saw your treaty with them as temporary and my best guess was it wouldn't develop beyond the 30 day trial period. (But that's my opinion not Mensa's and I can always be wrong.)

@Pre. I love you. I also enjoy most of the posters from Alpha and I'd definitely be interested in a treaty with a baller alliance like Alpha.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I guess I should make a post that will be completely ignored once again on the topic of Alpha.

No. We have no intentions of attacking Alpha no matter how hard James tries. If we do end up fighting it will most likely be Alpha hitting us to which I'll be disappointed after how much of a point we made that we had no intentions to fight you.

@Iso. You are just pulling straws and it's looking sad. This isn't anything compared to !@#$ that happened in the last war so just give up. We stand by what we say and we never dance around !@#$. We don't betray our allies and we most certainly come to their aid when they get attacked instead of waiting a week after having knowledge of said attack to finally respond. Also on the topic of DEIC, I saw your treaty with them as temporary and my best guess was it wouldn't develop beyond the 30 day trial period. (But that's my opinion not Mensa's and I can always be wrong.)

@Pre. I love you. I also enjoy most of the posters from Alpha and I'd definitely be interested in a treaty with a baller alliance like Alpha.

I am sure leaving Guardian and SK early in the Great VE War doesn't count against y'all. And, I thought y'all were ride or die homies :/

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

I am sure leaving Guardian and SK early in the Great VE War doesn't count against y'all. And, I thought y'all were ride or die homies :/

What are you talking about?

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

You know, last war when you surrendered way before Guardian and SK

After they fought against a much larger coalition alone in their tier? I fought against Mensa and they put up a spirited fight everyday during that war knowing they would lose, I don't see how that is a slight on them.

• Upvote 6
0Lovl.png

After they fought against a much larger coalition alone in their tier? I fought against Mensa and they put up a spirited fight everyday during that war knowing they would lose, I don't see how that is a slight on them.

UPN kicked our ass!

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Inst plz

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win