VE Bank suffers from Revolutionary activity

Kyoko

I've been getting reports from my fellow Revolutionary's that VE's bank is surprisingly empty /before/ revolutionary's enter to expropriate its wealth. Could it be that the revolution is causing the strongest single alliance in the game some major headaches?

They probably view your alliance as more of a nuisance than a headache but WE.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Citizens, cast your vote!

How do you feel about the recent happenings in VE?

1. DAMN, I FEEL BAD. Well, not really....

2. HAHAHA SERVES THEM RIGHT...LOSERS! Well not really either... I don't mind VE...

3. DONT GIVE A DAMN! YES! Finally, a checkbox for us politically apathetic people (unless it concerns my alliance)!

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Yup, and then !@#$ about the war system which allowed him/her to get stomped

Ah, good times. It's times like these that makes this game worthwhile 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Kyoka did nothing wrong, this is all Kyubey's fault for harvesting the energy of teenage girls.

• Upvote 3

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Kyoka did nothing wrong, this is all Kyubey's fault for harvesting the energy of teenage girls.

It was to save the universe.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Emily, aren't you a former blochead? Your raids might go better if you had 180 more people helping you.

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It was to save the universe.

Oh sure, that's exactly what a creepy space cat would say, Homura should've kept murdering you.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Hey you're the guy who PMed me. Sorry I ignored you, but honestly I really just have no idea what you're talking about so I felt it was best to not respond. I get a lot of PMs like that, one day maybe I'll post a collection of the best ones. 

Good luck in the future. 

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 2

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png