Do you like Trump

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Trump?

• Yes
    • No
    • Trumpkek

Why are people talking about being anti-immigration as if that's a good thing?

Why are people talking about being unemployed as if that's a good thing? 

Except that one guy in a movie who blast's a guy with a gun (or was it a shotgun?) and says, "You're fired".

All shotguns are guns.  ;)

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I can't believe people are actually supporting and wanting to vote for this clown. Trump is silly, even his supporters know that. The only reason people are voting for him is out of frustration with political correctness.

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

Trump is slang for fart in england.So he is just full of wind 

Anyway i can't wait for 2020 when you Americans vote Kanye West as your president and kim big ass as first lady 

http://uk.businessinsider.com/mtv-vmas-kanye-wests-vanguard-award-speech-2015-8?r=US&IR=T

Donald Trump's file.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=79&v=-ep53vIAV9c

Edited by Kadin

• 2 weeks later...

I like Trump, he literally made the art of the deal. All the other candidates were talking about war with Iran, while Trump was talking about negotiations. We need a strong leader in America, and Trump appears to be the strongest out there. Hillary should be in jail, and Bernie lets Black Lives matter walk all over him. Carson, while being undoubtably the smartest candidate I have seen so far, is too soft spoken and is not very politically active. Fiorina got booted from her company, Huckabee isnt electable, I do like Cruz & Rubio, Jeb is a joke, and Rand flip flops too much and isnt even really Republican.

I like Trump, he literally made the art of the deal. All the other candidates were talking about war with Iran, while Trump was talking about negotiations. We need a strong leader in America, and Trump appears to be the strongest out there. Hillary should be in jail, and Bernie lets Black Lives matter walk all over him. Carson, while being undoubtably the smartest candidate I have seen so far, is too soft spoken and is not very politically active. Fiorina got booted from her company, Huckabee isnt electable, I do like Cruz & Rubio, Jeb is a joke, and Rand flip flops too much and isnt even really Republican.

So insulting Mexicans, women, Muslims, Jews, and other races are good for negotiations? 

Oh wait I forgot, he has employed and embezzled them all. It's ok. My bad.

• Upvote 1

So insulting Mexicans, women, Muslims, Jews, and other races are good for negotiations? 

Oh wait I forgot, he has employed and embezzled them all. It's ok. My bad.

When has he insulted jews? Nobody in politics can really insult Jews anyways. Democrats are extremely for identity politics and denounce anti-semitism. Republicans are in bed with Israel's interests, even though they have been a less than stellar ally. I really dont think he actually insulted Mexican Americans, just illegal immigrants and those who became citizens through legal loopholes. He insulted some specific women, but I have yet to see him make a broad statement denouncing women as a whole. Hillary and Rosie O'Donnell do not constitute all women (thank god!). For Muslims, I dont remember seeing him say anything particularly offensive about them. If they are good and dont try to unduly influence other Americans, I dont think any rational person would have a major problem. Perhaps he was directing whatever insult he has towards the sect that wants to establish Shariah law, bring down western society, and rule over all infidels.

When has he insulted jews? Nobody in politics can really insult Jews anyways. Democrats are extremely for identity politics and denounce anti-semitism. Republicans are in bed with Israel's interests, even though they have been a less than stellar ally. I really dont think he actually insulted Mexican Americans, just illegal immigrants and those who became citizens through legal loopholes. He insulted some specific women, but I have yet to see him make a broad statement denouncing women as a whole. Hillary and Rosie O'Donnell do not constitute all women (thank god!). For Muslims, I dont remember seeing him say anything particularly offensive about them. If they are good and dont try to unduly influence other Americans, I dont think any rational person would have a major problem. Perhaps he was directing whatever insult he has towards the sect that wants to establish Shariah law, bring down western society, and rule over all infidels.

I had assumed he had insulted jews with all the others he has gone after. 

Dont place labels. They are what classify who is an idiot and who isn't :P

LMAO yeah he insulted all mexicans, calling the majority of mexican americans illegals who are rapists etc. That basically states that most that are mexicans who have come to the US are rapists and murderers. That is pathetic as it is so if you fail to see that you clearly have less morals than you should. It's one thing to say we should stop illegal immigration, but when he says he is going to make Mexico build a wall themself as well as all mexican illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, he is screwing up our image. If he was president it would tarnish our image.

He basically is sexist. Reference this: http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/08/08/keeping-them-honest.cnn// this is just a small example. Why the heck would we want someone who says this stuff to be president? It is understandable that he can be a businessmen, but this is talking about the President of our Country who has to represent us to others. Do we want someone representing us who says this crap?

For muslims: http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/17/politics/donald-trump-obama-muslim-new-hampshire/index.html 

This is also pathetic. Why would he not shoot something like this down? That man said something which is utterly pathetic and Trump did nothing but say "We are considering some options and will look into things". That is automatically offensive. 

• Upvote 1

I had assumed he had insulted jews with all the others he has gone after. 

Dont place labels. They are what classify who is an idiot and who isn't :P

LMAO yeah he insulted all mexicans, calling the majority of mexican americans illegals who are rapists etc. That basically states that most that are mexicans who have come to the US are rapists and murderers. That is pathetic as it is so if you fail to see that you clearly have less morals than you should. It's one thing to say we should stop illegal immigration, but when he says he is going to make Mexico build a wall themself as well as all mexican illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers, he is screwing up our image. If he was president it would tarnish our image.

He basically is sexist. Reference this: http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/08/08/keeping-them-honest.cnn// this is just a small example. Why the heck would we want someone who says this stuff to be president? It is understandable that he can be a businessmen, but this is talking about the President of our Country who has to represent us to others. Do we want someone representing us who says this crap?

For muslims: http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/17/politics/donald-trump-obama-muslim-new-hampshire/index.html 

This is also pathetic. Why would he not shoot something like this down? That man said something which is utterly pathetic and Trump did nothing but say "We are considering some options and will look into things". That is automatically offensive. 

What I heard about him with the mexicans, is that the ones who went here illegally are raping and murdering people. If you have taken a look at MS13 (which I have a decent bit), there is some truth to this. There are illegal aliens coming over here, joining gangs to make money, and getting involved in illegal activity. The news likes to report that he said this about every person of mexican descent so that they can generate controversy, and thus money from said controversy.

I clicked the link, and I never saw Trump say anything about all women. He has criticized certain women in the past, but he never said that 'all women are x'. Assuming that he has a hate for all women is way too far of a leap. He also makes fun of mens looks, I remember he insulted Rand or one of the other male candidates at the CNN debate. If a woman said "Michael Moore looks like a whale and Obama smells of elderberrys", that is not an attack on all men. That is an attack on specific men. Same goes for women. Women are no more grouped than men in that regard.

clicked on the third link, and I got an error, so I cant comment on what I cannot watch/read. I think I saw the video, and all he says is he would look into it and that alot of Americans have a problem with it. The guy was kinda rambling, so he probably didnt hear the whole spiel in its entirety. And even if he did, he did not agree that all muslims are the problem, so I fail to see how this adds up.

Why didn't Hillary correct Suha Arafat's comments that Israel was purposely polluting land and water to kill Arab children? 

Trump was put in a lose-lose situation if he answered it directly. If he agrees with the man then bad press, if he disagrees with the man then bad press. Best to brush it off vaguely to come off to people as possibly being in either camp. Due to the birther matter he could well be in agreement, but at the same time due to how he brushed it off it comes off like he doesn't. Trump answered it the best way it could be answered as far as I'm concerned. 

What I heard about him with the mexicans, is that the ones who went here illegally are raping and murdering people. If you have taken a look at MS13 (which I have a decent bit), there is some truth to this. There are illegal aliens coming over here, joining gangs to make money, and getting involved in illegal activity. The news likes to report that he said this about every person of mexican descent so that they can generate controversy, and thus money from said controversy.

I clicked the link, and I never saw Trump say anything about all women. He has criticized certain women in the past, but he never said that 'all women are x'. Assuming that he has a hate for all women is way too far of a leap. He also makes fun of mens looks, I remember he insulted Rand or one of the other male candidates at the CNN debate. If a woman said "Michael Moore looks like a whale and Obama smells of elderberrys", that is not an attack on all men. That is an attack on specific men. Same goes for women. Women are no more grouped than men in that regard.

clicked on the third link, and I got an error, so I cant comment on what I cannot watch/read. I think I saw the video, and all he says is he would look into it and that alot of Americans have a problem with it. The guy was kinda rambling, so he probably didnt hear the whole spiel in its entirety. And even if he did, he did not agree that all muslims are the problem, so I fail to see how this adds up.

You still miss my point. He is still saying things and doing things which is bad representation and would give the US a bad image.

Why didn't Hillary correct Suha Arafat's comments that Israel was purposely polluting land and water to kill Arab children? 

Trump was put in a lose-lose situation if he answered it directly. If he agrees with the man then bad press, if he disagrees with the man then bad press. Best to brush it off vaguely to come off to people as possibly being in either camp. Due to the birther matter he could well be in agreement, but at the same time due to how he brushed it off it comes off like he doesn't. Trump answered it the best way it could be answered as far as I'm concerned. 

I dont know about Hilary. I dont really support her too much so I dont care what she said tbh :P

LOL so making yourself look better is something which a president should do rather than say directly that something like that is wrong. That is once again a recipe for disaster if he would be president. 

I dont know about Hilary. I dont really support her too much so I dont care what she said tbh :P

LOL so making yourself look better is something which a president should do rather than say directly that something like that is wrong. That is once again a recipe for disaster if he would be president. 

You don't support Trump either and yet care what he says. Why give Hillary the pass?

That isn't just one man, it's a great deal of people who have thoughts like that. Talking down to a man is easy, but it comes at a high cost especially when the media are looking for anything that may sink Trump. When you have that many enemies you got to watch yourself (Trump isn't as unrestrained as some people think). Democrats due to not having that vote base could in that situation do it freely and harp on about how they're "brave" enough to do it, however as Hillary showed they aren't any such thing. To be more relevant though, what about Sanders? Why didn't he stand up the Black lives matter crew? Condemn them and such? I mean Trump is himself courting black voters as is using the truth of illegal immigrants being one of the reasons for black people in America being in such dire states to win their votes... yet he condemned them (black lives matter) straight away.

Trump is the best thing that ever happens to America since World War 2 and 9/11.

• Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

You don't support Trump either and yet care what he says. Why give Hillary the pass?

That isn't just one man, it's a great deal of people who have thoughts like that. Talking down to a man is easy, but it comes at a high cost especially when the media are looking for anything that may sink Trump. When you have that many enemies you got to watch yourself (Trump isn't as unrestrained as some people think). Democrats due to not having that vote base could in that situation do it freely and harp on about how they're "brave" enough to do it, however as Hillary showed they aren't any such thing. To be more relevant though, what about Sanders? Why didn't he stand up the Black lives matter crew? Condemn them and such? I mean Trump is himself courting black voters as is using the truth of illegal immigrants being one of the reasons for black people in America being in such dire states to win their votes... yet he condemned them (black lives matter) straight away.

I just can't find myself knowing how you were brainwashed.

Ok so I dont support hillary either, but guess what, this is a thread about Trump so I am talking about Trump. lol :P

No one has been as much as an idiot as Trump has. I mean go ahead, support him, it's democracy. But just dont be surprised when he makes a buffoon of himself in front of a foreign power. Others could mess up to, but by god Trump would get this country destroyed. If you can't see that then it is pointless for me to say anything :P I can't fix your type of stupid.

I just can't find myself knowing how you were brainwashed.

Ok so I dont support hillary either, but guess what, this is a thread about Trump so I am talking about Trump. lol :P

No one has been as much as an idiot as Trump has. I mean go ahead, support him, it's democracy. But just dont be surprised when he makes a buffoon of himself in front of a foreign power. Others could mess up to, but by god Trump would get this country destroyed. If you can't see that then it is pointless for me to say anything :P I can't fix your type of stupid.

I just mentioned Bernie Sanders who I assume you support so don't brush it off using the fact you don't support Hillary. If you're going to treat Trump like that then you better treat Sanders the same surely. Once again, where is your condemnation of Sanders not immediately condemning black lives matter when they humiliated him?

If you think that electing just another third way president (and that is me implying Sanders has no chance) will fix anything then I can't fix your brand of stupid (were I to stoop to your level there)... why would you say these sort of things and discredit yourself? My questions were very simple, saying such things just shows you don't actually have anything. Trump proposes what are considered extreme solutions but at the very least they'd work. Like in Europe immigration immigration needs to be fixed and you don't do that by doing policies of the third way who actually have no interest in stopping the negative effects stemming from immigration. You see, immigration gets them mindless (to be more accurate selfish) loyal supporters and it's all about the votes.