Worst Alliances In The Game

Guest hawkeye

the people here are too much of a bunch of !@#$ and won't sell down to fight me

they have big mouths. but they cant back up their talk with fight.

It wouldn't be worth the money and infra lost to do so. XD Inst is in your score range..you guys should fight, 2 irrelevant annoying people the forum waging war on each other with .5 nation scores seems like it's legit enough to me, difference is, I can tolerate inst more than I can tolerate you... lol

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Guest hawkeye

It wouldn't be worth the money and infra lost to do so. XD Inst is in your score range..you guys should fight, 2 irrelevant annoying people the forum waging war on each other with .5 nation scores seems like it's legit enough to me, difference is, I can tolerate inst more than I can tolerate you... lol

i fail to see the problem with inst. i like reading his posts.

troll harder, nerd.

i am not trolling. only troll is you here.

i cannot be asked to put much effort into the game. i have better things to do then waste time on a browser game. that is why i dont build

i fail to see the problem with inst. i like reading his posts.

i am not trolling. only troll is you here.

i cannot be asked to put much effort into the game. i have better things to do then waste time on a browser game. that is why i dont build

except you spend an inordinate amount of time shitposting gg wp no re

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

the people here are too much of a bunch of !@#$ and won't sell down to fight me

they have big mouths. but they cant back up their talk with fight.

Warns issued. Posts involving trolling and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

• Upvote 3

Warns issued. Posts involving trolling and abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

<3

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Too late it's already gonna be locked and there really wasn't much of a topic to start with. Personally, I think SWF should be rolled  :P . There we go, back on topic.

• Upvote 3

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Too late it's already gonna be locked and there really wasn't much of a topic to start with. Personally, I think SWF should be rolled  :P . There we go, back on topic.

Hey look on the bright side... You contributed to the thread. With a predictable topic starter. 

• Upvote 1

None is the worst alliance

I agree, these people should be forced to disband.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

+1 vote on Bloc Party

Wow. That hurt. Aside from Drew, Obongo, Kirino, Heidi, Cob, Cx, and like 95% of the alliance, we were nice guys.  :(

For anyone too new to remember... 

szV890h.png

• Upvote 3

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Wow. That hurt. Aside from Drew, Obongo, Kirino, Heidi, Cob, Cx, and like 95% of the alliance, we were nice guys.  :(

For anyone too new to remember... 

szV890h.png

An alliance's merit shall be judged by the sum of all of its members. A handful of jewels can't compensate for a mountain of refuse :ph34r:

I still remember Obongo. The guy tried to drive me away from the game (in the middle of UPN-PC war no less), and yet he's the one who ended up quitting

UedhRvY.png

If you're judging the value of an alliance based on whether or not you like the members then I think you're doing it wrong, to be honest. Bloc party was a terrible alliance for many reasons, but annoying members was only one part of the equation.

If you're judging the value of an alliance based on whether or not you like the members then I think you're doing it wrong, to be honest. Bloc party was a terrible alliance for many reasons, but annoying members was only one part of the equation.

Judging by your nation id, you are too new to remember them. 

An alliance's merit shall be judged by the sum of all of its members. A handful of jewels can't compensate for a mountain of refuse :ph34r:

I still remember Obongo. The guy tried to drive me away from the game (in the middle of UPN-PC war no less), and yet he's the one who ended up quitting

B-but Bush was cool, r-right? 

Yeah. I'm really tempted to get them to join again. They ended up joining PaW mostly to wait for Bloc to get back up, but they never joined when it did come back. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

MENSA is the worst alliance because our leader has left the noble path of Dio and has started to dabble in the snow.

• Upvote 1

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.