Hysteria

I like this.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

A lot of mobile games do this, one in particular that I enjoy playing has a log-in bonus that goes on for a month. Although the rewards are kind of the same because obvious reasons. Anyways I support this.

So I have been thinking that the log in bonus of 10k everyday is nice but if you want people coming to the game everyday why not make this a little more interesting.

Is there anyway you would consider this.

One Day = $20,000

Seven Consecutive Days = $200,000

Twenty Eight Consecutive Days = $1.3 Million

Now instead of just giving the money as soon as they login you could create a list of rotating daily objectives to complete to get the money. This way different players have different objectives on the same day.

That's not too terribly bad, would even help people keep off inactivity since they'd be willing to log in at least once a day for those kinda bonuses. It'd be kinda nice. It's a good idea.

Edited by Ansom
  • Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Thanks guys

Not going to lie, I took the idea from GTA Onlines daily objective bonuses. However, I think this would serve our community well in motivating people to log on everyday.

Probably would want to add some way to keep track of how many days straight your on.

Too make it a little clearer on how the bonuses work

Days 1-6: You get 20k

Day 7: You get 200k instead of 

Day 8-27: You get 20k

Day 28: 1.3 million.

Cycle restarts/repeats

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

Sounds good to me, maybe the amounts could be changed (Which I'm sure Sheepy would do anyway) but the idea I support. We should support actively logging into your nation more.

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I also like this. eRep has a similar thing where if you work/train for 5 days in a row you get a bonus. Encourages people to log in every day consecutively and such. ATM the bonus is low enough that it really isn't worth anything after the first few days.

I also like this. eRep has a similar thing where if you work/train for 5 days in a row you get a bonus. Encourages people to log in every day consecutively and such. ATM the bonus is low enough that it really isn't worth anything after the first few days.

Yeah 10k really isn't anything. Might buy you some food. It also rewards the hardcore player that logs in daily.

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Should increase but have a hard cap of 100k$ or even 1m$ based on your size, otherwise people who are in odd parts of the world/have no internet reliably come at a disadvantage.

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

How about as a percentage of your gross income?

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Day1: buy 10 oil

Day2: host a home game

Day3: send someone a private trade

Day11: create a new city

Day14: build 200 infra

Day17: buy 2200 steel

Day20: create a new city

Day22: disarm another nation's nuclear arsenal

Day28: steal the declaration of independence

There ought to be some kind of limitation here... come on :v

UedhRvY.png

Sure, sheepy/Malone would code it so there will be some sanity. And throwing down a los of ideas is good.

Going to links and performing actions helps new folks learn there way around the game too.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

What if I'm saving my money for a new city/more infra? It should be more like hosting a baseball game, checking the trade screen, etc.

Day1: buy ALL THE OIL YOU CAN AFFORD

Please add this.  ;) Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Hm, what kind of objectives tho. So far none are listed :huh:

I feel like having to do certain things on certain days is quite a nuisance. I mean as long as they log on more often isn't that enough?

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I feel like having to do certain things on certain days is quite a nuisance. I mean as long as they log on more often isn't that enough?

The OP specifically stated that "...instead of just giving the money as soon as they login you could create a list of rotating daily objectives to complete to get the money.", and thus, my question :ph34r:

• Upvote 2
UedhRvY.png

The OP specifically stated that "...instead of just giving the money as soon as they login you could create a list of rotating daily objectives to complete to get the money.", and thus, my question :ph34r:

LOL I didn't see that. 

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Anything. Host a home game. Buy something from the market. View your alliance's homepage. Send a private message. Conduct a spy attack on BoC. Whatever.

Simple things ^ 

So they can be done in five minutes-fifteen minutes 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Simple things ^ 

So they can be done in five minutes-fifteen minutes 

Precisely.  Even better is to come up with some sort of path for new players over the month to introduce them to the in game buttons.  This is not a panicia for new player retention but it should help a little bit.

For experienced players it would be a simple click/click done - or if the cash reward is irrelevant to them then they can just ignore it.

-signature removed for rules violation-