Declaration Of War

Guest hawkeye

Guest hawkeye

i declare war on BOC for taking in cheaters which means they have knowingly taken in exploit money.

sadly, i am too small to fight them, but anybody else who is willing to join my crusade will be welcome

Brotherhood of Clouds is about to become Brotherhood of Ashclouds.

Well, have fun with that kid.

Edited by Hugo

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

You can always commission Princess Bubblegum to attack him for you. I would actually offer to kill Hawkeye for you, except that, #1, that would actually require me playing, and #2, for a lot of you it would be like the Iran-Iraq war; it's a pity we can't both lose and people would end up sending Hawkeye or myself aid as necessary to beat each other up.

• Upvote 1

complete waste of time.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Guest hawkeye

Another day of Kastor trolling, lol

I see you've come back to the ages of %^ posting :)

i am not kastor.

You can always commission Princess Bubblegum to attack him for you. I would actually offer to kill Hawkeye for you, except that, #1, that would actually require me playing, and #2, for a lot of you it would be like the Iran-Iraq war; it's a pity we can't both lose and people would end up sending Hawkeye or myself aid as necessary to beat each other up.

i quite like your posts, why dont people like you?

"I, Jesus the great and ultimate, declare war on the Brotherhood of the Clouds for totally plausible reasons!"

"However, despite my greatness and awesomeness and how I can work magic I can't fight them. So if anyone is willing to sacrifice their hard-earned and built infra to participate in a war that you will lose for sure with no payment at all, be my guest!"

Lol.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Guest hawkeye

"I, Jesus the great and ultimate, declare war on the Brotherhood of the Clouds for totally plausible reasons!"

"However, despite my greatness and awesomeness and how I can work magic I can't fight them. So if anyone is willing to sacrifice their hard-earned and built infra to participate in a war that you will lose for sure with no payment at all, be my guest!"

Lol.

i cannot fight. i just hope to see the community here live up to what they believe in and fight evil cheaters.

i will offer you treasure in heavan

Ol' God is getting the hang of this game already.

• Upvote 2

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

i declare war on BOC for taking in cheaters which means they have knowingly taken in exploit money.

sadly, i am too small to fight them, but anybody else who is willing to join my crusade will be welcome

Brotherhood of Clouds is about to become Brotherhood of Ashclouds.

Declare war and reset your nation. Good Work.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: