I couldn't figure out a topic title.

Kastor

Now I won't have to wake up and find Henry's daily cash request in my inbox! This is great! (slightly exaggerating.)

In all seriousness though, I'm sorry to see you go Henry, you could be tiring, but I think you made life a bit more interesting. Good luck in the "real" world, and I'm sure you'll be robbing banks again in no time.

Until you're back, do you mind lending me Heinrich? It's so hard to find good slaves these days.

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I'd like to say a great quote from Bloc. We've said it to everyone who's left and it has come true most of the time. 

I can't wait to see you or your multi in a week!  :)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• Administrators

I'm not sure where to begin....I joined PnW in February, after /whoising Abbas and joining #rose so you can blame Abbas for me joining the game. :P After that I jumped around a lot, made a couple alliances and just fooled around. I never wanted to "play" the game, just troll people, rob people. I never had any intentions of playing this game, playing politics, doing things like that.

I tried my hardest to get attention, I'll admit it. I just wanted all eyes on me. It was simply because I wanted to mess with you all. I'm sorry if I actually hurt your feelings or upset you in any way.

The reasons I'm leaving are complicated, firstly I think the politics is unbalanced, and it will only become more unbalanced as time moves forward. I think they became unbalanced when Guardian hit GPA, then the cowards in GPA who left before the fighting started went to Rose/VE/US, which caused them to be as strong as other alliances. Plus with the money exploit, it was worse. The game has been exploited 3-5 times since I've been here, and it keeps getting worse and worse with each passing day. 

Another thing is this, I think Orbis takes things too seriously, I'm not talking my trolling, but things in general. It seems even the simplest things can escalate to near war like times. Its too serious for me. I can't do it.

On the more personal side, stuff has been happening as well. Its mid July and I still haven't found a job, because I'm not putting forth the effort. <_< And me and my girlfriend have taken a "break". So PnW has been affecting my RL, so I have to stop playing.

I'll still pop into IRC from time to time, to check the game. I know people won't expect me to leave or anything, or that I'll be back in a couple days, or that this is just a reroll type thing, but its not. I don't have any intention of coming back, at least not until School starts. And even then, I may not return. 

I don't do a list of people I'll never forget or admire or anything, I'm not into that stuff, I liked most of you, anyway, and if I didn't like you, you knew it. I doubt I'll reroll at any time or anything.

I'm not sure how to end this, but I've had an amazing time in Orbis. And I couldn't possible pick a better group of people to share this time with.

Good luck to you in your RL, if you were going to take a break why didn't you just leave your nation in Vacation Mode for the 14 days and spend that time away from P&W? You could've always decided not to return whilst still having the option. Now, should you decide to come back later, you'll have nothing to come back to.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Now I won't have to wake up and find Henry's daily cash request in my inbox! This is great! (slightly exaggerating.)

In all seriousness though, I'm sorry to see you go Henry, you could be tiring, but I think you made life a bit more interesting. Good luck in the "real" world, and I'm sure you'll be robbing banks again in no time.

Until you're back, do you mind lending me Heinrich? It's so hard to find good slaves these days.

Accepted. You can have me now :D

Actually sad to see you go if this ends up being a finality. 

The reasons I'm leaving are complicated, firstly I think the politics is unbalanced, and it will only become more unbalanced as time moves forward. I think they became unbalanced when Guardian hit GPA, then the cowards in GPA who left before the fighting started went to Rose/VE/US, which caused them to be as strong as other alliances.

uIcZyzu.gif

Very well said.

Bank robbers irl are punished more harshly than they are around here; better be careful, kiddo.

In all seriousness though, you'll be missed. o/ Ambrose, Kastor, Kazy, Henry, Henri, Captain America.

Superfriends, unite!

-snip-

[04:14] <Saeton> i bet henry isn't gonna do another bank heist just yet
[04:14] <Saeton> he's biding his time
[04:14] <Saeton> in about a year, when everything has blown over and covered in dust... 
[04:14] <Henri> Soon I will take TEst's bank and avenge Guardian.
[04:14] * Jodo is now known as Jodo|Sleep
[04:14] <Saeton> he's gonna have bank access
[04:14] <Saeton> probably of BoC or some high alliance
[04:14] <Saeton> and then steal it all and run
[04:14] <Saeton> and 
[04:15] <Jodo|Sleep> I'd be impressed if you got into TEst
[04:15] <Saeton> if we even let you IN to TEst
[04:15] <Saeton> you'd probably deserve some of it
[04:16] <Saeton> jk 
[04:16] <Saeton> we'd just roll you
[04:19] <Henri> I've already marked ny next target.
[04:20] <Henri> BoC doesnt have much but It will be fun cleaning it out and waiting for Estelle's reaction.

On the more personal side, stuff has been happening as well. Its mid July and I still haven't found a job, because I'm not putting forth the effort. <_< And me and my girlfriend have taken a "break". So PnW has been affecting my RL, so I have to stop playing.

i don't understand how a game you really only need to check once a day for a few minutes at a time can affect RL... but okay

Good luck to you in your RL, if you were going to take a break why didn't you just leave your nation in Vacation Mode for the 14 days and spend that time away from P&W? You could've always decided not to return whilst still having the option. Now, should you decide to come back later, you'll have nothing to come back to.

...can you not. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)