Cobra Cohort: a declaration of existence

cobra_kai_by_toolboxio.png

THE COBRA COHORT

Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

We, the peoples of Cobra Cohort, take this moment to announce our existence. We are a military union of the Charming Friends, the Forsaken Flock, and the United Alliance of Nation States. This is not a merger. Each alliance shall retain full autonomy and sovereignty. We are an effective alliance union, a unit dedicated to our own mutual prosperity and growth. Our unique history has included as much fighting as it has peace time, and through that has emerged three maturing alliances, ready to meet the world. We are a team, with each member alliance, and each nation within those, dedicated to the defense and growth of all those in the Cohort.

This union is considered to supersede and make obsolete the mutual defense pacts that exist between all three alliances.

We now total 14,566.56 in score and 84 in nation count, and we intend to grow.

Signed,

Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, on behalf of Charming Friends

Silverdoe, on behalf of the United Alliance of Nation States

Jumin121, on behalf of the Forsaken Flock

• Upvote 5

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

\o/ friends for the friend god

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Congrats.

(I just looked at your alliance's unique ID's and I saw that there are like half of your nations are cheating. I just reported two of them.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

All four players are personal friends of mine, I can confirm they are separate people, and integral members of our alliance.

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

> half are cheating

> names four legal players in an alliance of twenty eight.

You are no friend of ours.

Qc9CHg7.png

> half are cheating

> names four legal players in an alliance of twenty eight.

You are no friend of ours.

Oh, I'm hurt. They are cheating. It doesn't matter if they are different people, they are on the same network. I could name some more multis but that's to much work to go through all the trade pages.

Oh, I'm hurt. They are cheating. It doesn't matter if they are different people, they are on the same network. I could name some more multis but that's to much work to go through all the trade pages.

This is kinda offtopic, can you please talk about the actual topic or make another thread or something?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Micro politics is becoming quite elaborate here.

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

This is kinda offtopic, can you please talk about the actual topic or make another thread or something?

I simply responded to something your leader said. This is perfectly fine. Look, my first post, I was congratulating you guys, then added an afterthought. I have nothing against your alliance, I was just giving you a suggestion to make sure your players aren't cheating

Micro politics is becoming quite elaborate here.

We object to being referred to as micro, considering we are larger in size than significant number of the top 25 alliances.

Qc9CHg7.png

For future reference Saopha, micro is usually referred to anything below top 20. And it goes by score not member count

Charming friends needs to create an irc channel and a forums.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Charming friends needs to create an irc channel and a forums.

IRC channels aren't hard to make and forums aren't that hard either depending which software you get

Have fun making one:) I know I had a blast making one :P

PoJQyFJ.gif

We have forums ~~~ Feel free to message myself or any of the Tarrares for access.  :3 We have considered getting an IRC for in-game communications, though. 

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

We have a forum, but it isn't used much, so we're hosting the Cobra Cohort on it for now. But please feel free to register there and open an embassy with the Cohort as a whole.

Qc9CHg7.png

We object to being referred to as micro, considering we are larger in size than significant number of the top 25 alliances.

Yeah I meant no offense by saying that, I apologize if that's how it came across. There are just kinda two levels. There are the politics going on between ve, guardian, rose, upn, etc. And now there is so much going on with you guys and co. I'm actually quite pleased to see that other people are doing productive things.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

It's not up to the user to decide if a term is offensive, the ones it refers to get to decide.

Qc9CHg7.png