I'm quitting (kind of)

Franz Joseph

I feel like I need to reroll. I don't like my Armenian identity (I don't have the money for the name changes) anymore, pissed off BRMC (sorry Francisco), got beige'd by Arrgh, and made a lot of pivotal early game mistakes and raided people, which I'm not proud of. So I'll be back as a new nation, and will reveal myself to be Tigranes once I'm established (probably like 2 weeks). Bye! (for now) 

P.S.: I'm physically deleting my nation tomorrow, though

• Upvote 2

I feel like I need to reroll. I don't like my Armenian identity (I don't have the money for the name changes) anymore, pissed off BRMC (sorry Francisco), got beige'd by Arrgh, and made a lot of pivotal early game mistakes and raided people, which I'm not proud of. So I'll be back as a new nation, and will reveal myself to be Tigranes once I'm established (probably like 2 weeks). Bye! (for now) 

P.S.: I'm physically deleting my nation tomorrow, though

See ya on the nooby side when you reroll. o/ 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Not really seeing the point if you're rerolling because you made mistakes, but will be revealing yourself as being Tigranes later. Take the licks and move on, it'll certainly leave you in a better spot than a reroll would. As for name changing... you used the free name change up? 

Well good luck whatever the case.

Rerolling is a mistake.  Particularly if you tell people afterward it's you.  You're just forfeiting points.

• Upvote 3

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Keep your name and cities, learn from your mistakes, and move on. No point in rerolling if everyone will know, just a waste of progress. Save up for a name change if you want to rp different, credits are expensive, but not unreachably so.

Keep your name and cities, learn from your mistakes, and move on. No point in rerolling if everyone will know, just a waste of progress. Save up for a name change if you want to rp different, credits are expensive, but not unreachably so.

This is a very good point I forgot about. You can just save up in game cash to buy credits to get the name change.