Mandalore Reborn

Isolatar

HxhQQl8.jpg

On the 31st of May, 2015, Jroc and I had a dream. A dream to create a raiding alliance, where you wouldn't have to pay any taxes. Where you would be able to freely raid other nations. And that dream was fulfilled on the 12th. We announced our existence with 4 founding members, Jroc, Isolatar, Heinrich Kaufmann and Jonathon Irons, with the help of Rose. We then took a long hard look onto ourselves. "Was raiding worth doing? Creating so many enemies along the way and for what? Money?"

Today is the day we, Mandalore, will neglect raiding, forbid its use without the Mandalor's or Tor Mandalor's permission and with certain restrictions. Today is the day in which we create history for our alliance.

Signed with the dagger made from a bone of a Mythosaur

Mand'alor - Jroc
Tor Mand'alor - Isolatar 
Aliit'alor of Clan Vizsla - Heinrich Kaufman 
Mandalorian warrior - Jonathon Irons

May the force be with you.

• Upvote 5

Well that certainly didn't last long. Whatever the case the correct step all things considered... for Rose anyway considering from how it reads that they were the ones who got that changed.

Congratulations to Rose. 

Well that certainly didn't last long. Whatever the case the correct step all things considered... for Rose anyway considering from how it reads that they were the ones who got that changed.

Congratulations to Rose. 

What happened? 

Worst themed alliance ever

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

HxhQQl8.jpg

On the 31st of May, 2015, Jroc and I had a dream. A dream to create a raiding alliance, where you wouldn't have to pay any taxes. Where you would be able to freely raid other nations. And that dream was fulfilled on the 12th. We announced our existence with 4 founding members, Jroc, Isolatar, Heinrich Kaufmann and Jonathon Irons, with the help of Rose. We then took a long hard look onto ourselves. "Was raiding worth doing? Creating so many enemies along the way and for what? Money?"

Today is the day we, Mandalore, will neglect raiding, forbid its use without the Mandalor's or Tor Mandalor's permission and with certain restrictions. Today is the day in which we create history for our alliance.

Signed with the dagger made from a bone of a Mythosaur

Mand'alor - Jroc

Tor Mand'alor - Isolatar 

Aliit'alor of Clan Vizsla - Heinrich Kaufman 

Mandalorian warrior - Jonathon Irons

May the force be with you.

MonsterRebornAttempt.jpg

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I would like to clear up a few points. We as a core, started to not like the aspects of raiding. We raided a few Arrgh protectorates and even TeST. And, it was fun, but it still didn't feel truly satisfying. Sure, we took a few hits from a few alliances but we were cool with that. We expected retaliation attacks when we first set out.

We changed because we wanted to. Rose was fine protecting us as raiders. We liked being raiders. But, now we feel that we can become a top ten alliance. And one that is focused on Star Wars roleplay.

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 2

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

I would like to clear up a few points. We as a core, started to not like the aspects of raiding. We raided a few Arrgh protectorates and even TeST. And, it was fun, but it still didn't feel truly satisfying. Sure, we took a few hits from a few alliances but we were cool with that. We expected retaliation attacks when we first set out.

We changed because we wanted to. Rose was fine protecting us as raiders. We liked being raiders. But, now we feel that we can become a top ten alliance. And one that is focused on Star Wars roleplay.

Bout time this place got a Star Wars themed alliance.  Hopefully this is disney approved

Edited by Milkman
  • Upvote 1

kittenSIG.gif

I come to nurture the weak;

to provide sustenance

for those in need.

Bout time this place got a Star Wars themed alliance.  Hopefully this is disney approved

Sadly it isn't, but we do have free Ithorian Mist and weekly bantha steak dinners.

• Upvote 2

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Congratulations to Rose. 

Nice to know you know so much about our alliance

12215635.jpg

• Upvote 2

Nice to know you know so much about our alliance

12215635.jpg

Bit late on the trigger considering Jroc already provided a nice response simply not worth pressing.

If you want to undo that by trying to be clever with some images than please do go ahead. 

Bit late on the trigger considering Jroc already provided a nice response simply not worth pressing.

If you want to undo that by trying to be clever with some images than please do go ahead. 

I dont recall anyone shouting "shots fired", so I guess there wasn't a trigger being pressed. And nah, Im fine with that being there

I dont recall anyone shouting "shots fired", so I guess there wasn't a trigger being pressed. And nah, Im fine with that being there

Nothing to do with "shots fired", merely that Jroc already answered it as best as possible so your post of that manner is unneeded and degrades his own. Jroc's post makes me want to believe him on the reasons why, yours does the opposite. Your efforts while no doubt appreciated only bring attention back to why your policy got changed which if you're humble people can let go, not so much if you're still trying to be a big man about it. 

Nothing to do with "shots fired", merely that Jroc already answered it as best as possible so your post of that manner is unneeded and degrades his own. Jroc's post makes me want to believe him on the reasons why, yours does the opposite. Your efforts while no doubt appreciated only bring attention back to why your policy got changed which if you're humble people can let go, not so much if you're still trying to be a big man about it. 

I don't believe I've once tried being a big man in a spreadsheet. Never have been and I don't plan on becoming one anytime soon. Thanks for your irrelevant opinion though

I don't believe I've once tried being a big man in a spreadsheet. Never have been and I don't plan on becoming one anytime soon. Thanks for your irrelevant opinion though

A forum is a spreadsheet? Okay then if that is the angle you want to go with. You're welcome, though I question how irrelevant it is when it has clearly got under your skin. Matter is dealt with so why you want me to be disbelieving Jroc so much is beyond me.