The Celestial Union flies again, this time with the support of Cobalt!

Greene

Blue-400.png

The Celestial Union was founded on October 26, 2014. On March 20, 2015 we officially changed our name to the Cobalt Clique. Since then, we have dropped the word Clique from our name in game.

The Celestial Union has always been an integral part of our history and our heritage, and we have been driven to maintain the good name that was associated with its history. While it is true that the founder attempted to recreate it, as did another problematic and now gone person, we have always asserted and maintained our claim to the name.

Today marks a new chapter in the history. Even as I became the Potentate of the Cobalt Clique, I always also retained the title President of the Celestial Union. The Clique government, through all of the trials and circumstances, have grown reasonably close to a truly good person and player, one who has time and again demonstrated strong, positive qualities, qualities that we pride ourselves in associating with.

On this day, the Celestial Union officially, formally, and fully re-emerges as a protectorate of the Cobalt Clique, and a partner towards bettering the Blue community. As the President of the Celestial Union, and Potentate of the Cobalt Clique, I do hereby declare Ansom of Korrigan Glacier Isles to be the Governor and President Pro Tempore of the Celestial Union.

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Thanks for the opportunity to let me continue the legacy and I offer Joshua Granger the Celestial Associate position as my right hand man, I may or may not also offer the position to others as well. :P

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Well, that was fast. A mistake I won't be making again any time soon.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Just seems like they were jerking you around honestly as it's odd to have this be such a big deal for so long... and than give it up the moment they get it. Well hey you gave them the chance and people will make note of that, not really losing anything. 

Good luck to them in Titan. 

Maybe it wouldn't have been an issue if you knew how to communicate better and not be a dick a lot less.

Just seems like they were jerking you around honestly as it's odd to have this be such a big deal for so long... and than give it up the moment they get it. Well hey you gave them the chance and people will make note of that, not really losing anything. 

Good luck to them in Titan. 

Grealind call me his quote "!@#$" among other disrespect could or could not have been a factor in this.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Maybe it wouldn't have been an issue if you knew how to communicate better and not be a !@#$ a lot less.

Grealind call me his quote "!@#$" among other disrespect could or could not have been a factor in this.

I'm not understanding. Why would whatever Grealind said be an issue and cause you to disband an alliance you seemed to see bringing back as a very important issue. Dropping it so quickly just makes it look like you didn't actually care all that much outside doing the obvious. 

I'm not understanding. Why would whatever Grealind said be an issue and cause you to disband an alliance you seemed to see bringing back as a very important issue. Dropping it so quickly just makes it look like you didn't actually care all that much outside doing the obvious. 

Doesn't seem that weird when Grealind refuses to let go of his baby. Don't look back in anger, guys!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Grealind described himself as still being "president of Celestial Union" and obviously meant to run CU through Ansom as a mouthpiece. It's unsurprising, given Grealind's personality, that this didn't work out for long.

• Upvote 1

Grealind described himself as still being "president of Celestial Union" and obviously meant to run CU through Ansom as a mouthpiece. It's unsurprising, given Grealind's personality, that this didn't work out for long.

He could call himself whatever he wants, I doubt being "president" would allow the usage of any actual power/influence.

He could call himself whatever he wants, I doubt being "president" would allow the usage of any actual power/influence.

I imagine power/influence was used with the (probably explicit) threat of war as a penalty for refusal.

• Upvote 1

I imagine power/influence was used with the (probably explicit) threat of war as a penalty for refusal.

Such an attempt would be such a disaster politically I doubt it was ever seriously seen as an option.