Beware of Sparky

Ekejen Luish

NoPETA has recently discovered a plot by the Supreme Minister of Finance, Sparky, to steal all the money in our alliance bank. We would like all nations to be on the lookout for a member named sparky (currently with the flag of Germany). In order to crush the plot, he will be restricted from the bank, and his position changed to Supreme Minister of Intelligence. Seeing as he has no spies and isn't willing to do anything, he will be perfect for the job. He will also be put on close watch. If he joins your alliance, be aware. Knowing him, you don't want him in any part of your government.

Sincerely,
W3NJPRv.jpg

This is very small

Not all government positions have access to the bank. It can easily be changed. Frankly the real question is why this person hasn't been kicked out completely?

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Not all government positions have access to the bank. It can easily be changed. Frankly the real question is why this person hasn't been kicked out completely?

I only have 6 people in the alliance. Unlike larger alliances, one nation is a big difference.

Also, S.M. Intelligence really doesn't do anything... yet. And once it does, he'll probably go to some unimportant thing... like member.

This is very small

I was wondering why you didn't kick him out if he was such a threat, but then I read:

I only have 6 people in the alliance. Unlike larger alliances, one nation is a big difference.

Also, S.M. Intelligence really doesn't do anything... yet. And once it does, he'll probably go to some unimportant thing... like member.

but then i thought. If a member was so unimportant how could that one nation make a difference.... so I concluded he wasn't a threat and this thread has no purpose.

Hdh3TqS.gif

One nation is a big difference because when you only have 6 nations, keeping your nations is a big thing. Also, to answer your question, member is unimportant in the sense that members have no real job.

This is very small

One nation is a big difference because when you only have 6 nations, keeping your nations is a big thing. Also, to answer your question, member is unimportant in the sense that members have no real job.

*facepalm* you missed the point. I was alluding to members being important, and being the ones to participate in wars (even though you say they have no job which I consider incorrect.) and truly creating the point of an alliance. Therefore by you stating it the way you did it contradicts the reason for the post. It was the irony I was trying to point out. 

Edited by Katerina
Hdh3TqS.gif

I think Golen is a little confused as to whether alliance members are important or not.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I wouldn't wanna be in an alliance that 1.Only has members to earn money and doesn't give a shit about them. 2. Let's a member who !@#$ed up stay just because.

Having 5 decent trustworthy nations is way better than 6 nations where one is actively working against the alliance's wishes.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Also, to answer your question, member is unimportant in the sense that members have no real job.

Quote of the year. You should probably pack it up and call it a day. Your alliance doesn't stand a chance.

• Upvote 1

c3Ct0v4.png

The entire point of this topic was that people should be aware that if Sparky comes along asking for a financial job in the alliance, he'll probably take your stuff.

I honestly don't think most alliances who have members active on the forum would just up and about let some rando get access to their treasury. But I do admit that it's pretty kind of you to warn the rest of us.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg