A Titan of an Announcement

Augustine

Oh Kastor. I can't believe that anybody believes that you won't rob the bank like you have like 2 other times. Anybody in Titan is rather arrogant if they trust that their money is safe.

We don't need flamers on our DoE.

If he actually stole the bank again, he would lose even the people who like him/are sympathetic to him a little, like me. And he knows that.

You make it sound like it's a big deal.  If he was worried about that the other times, those moments wouldn't have happened.

• Downvote 1

Yeah can confirm Titan is still the same alliance filled with utter jackasses. The alliance bank will be robbed the moment something goes wrong for Kastor like say .. . I don't know they were raided again.

I have no idea why DEIC would protect them but that is all Henry goes on about "Oh you better watch out for us and DEIC, we are going to wreck you!" besides the fact that Titan as an alliance could not do anything besides get attacked and hope they don't get dropped as a protectorate like before. Henry has not changed in the slightest and will rob banks as he pleases until he literally dies.

• Upvote 4

Yeah can confirm Titan is still the same alliance filled with utter jackasses. The alliance bank will be robbed the moment something goes wrong for Kastor like say .. . I don't know they were raided again.

I have no idea why DEIC would protect them but that is all Henry goes on about "Oh you better watch out for us and DEIC, we are going to wreck you!" besides the fact that Titan as an alliance could not do anything besides get attacked and hope they don't get dropped as a protectorate like before. Henry has not changed in the slightest and will rob banks as he pleases until he literally dies.

Imagine how I feel, nearly being robed of $4.5 million and now one treaty away from this social reject.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Well, looks like Mayor wants to roll Kastor. Well, I don't actually know you for long, so I don't really know what to say.

Anyways, Welcome to the revived alliance.

Nah, they accepted peace so I'm good. But honestly Henry has not changed at all. He acts happy, friendly maybe sometimes, but then robs another bank and bails. He should not be encouraged to lead alliances.

• Upvote 1

Nah, they accepted peace so I'm good. But honestly Henry has not changed at all. He acts happy, friendly maybe sometimes, but then robs another bank and bails. He should not be encouraged to lead alliances.

Am I a good replacement? :D
  • Upvote 1