Who is the most powerful player in the game?

Oskar

Who do you think is the most powerful player in the game? This mainly includes the players influence in international Orbis politics. Welp, this will be interesting. Put any other suggestions in a reply.

EDIT: Deleted poll because so many people whined about it. Now just say who and why

Edited by Oskar

I didn't add Pfeiffer at first because he doesn't have much of a say in present day politics and he doesn't really control Mensa HQ, but I will add him anyways. And I'll add NotABot, for the lulz

How about you make a new poll and only list alliance leaders?

But I think there is more to the people that are working behind the curtains. Besides, most of the list are either alliance leaders or former alliance leaders.

Who do you think is the most powerful player in the game? This mainly includes the players influence in international Orbis politics. Welp, this will be interesting. Select however many you want. Put any other suggestions in a reply.

other and I could zi henrich so why is he on the list?

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: