This Alliance and Thread is a Figment of your Imagination

Dwemyrn

I don't think Cobalt has power to touch her tho, so power to her for recreation. XD

I wonder who could be behind this...

You :D And you're my new favorite person in this game. XD

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Just what is the big deal with all this really? All its doing right now is make me think Grealind who I've never had a dialogue with is actually very much in the right on... whatever this is about. 

Additionally Rose is giving you guys a protectorate? Even though its clear baiting? Seems Colbolt were fully justified in their demands now so apologies from me in thinking them excessive. 

• Upvote 1

Just what is the big deal with all this really? All its doing right now is make me think Grealind who I've never had a dialogue with is actually very much in the right on... whatever this is about. 

Additionally Rose is giving you guys a protectorate? Even though its clear baiting? Seems Colbolt were fully justified in their demands now so apologies from me in thinking them excessive. 

No

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

No

So Rose isn't giving them a protectorate? Odd as I saw it posted and they list it on their alliance page. 

Feel free to expand your response to better convey your thoughts to me as what I can gather you are really instead saying something completely different to what I put in the sentence above. 

So Rose isn't giving them a protectorate? Odd as I saw it posted and they list it on their alliance page. 

Feel free to expand your response to better convey your thoughts to me as what I can gather you are really instead saying something completely different to what I put in the sentence above. 

We have a protectorate from Rose because Keegoz and NMA are good buddies. Not to mention the 2nd formation, was created by NMA himself not us, we only joined because we were asked to, and it looked like a good opportunity, we got a lot of plan in the works, and these plans look to be exceptionally fun to pull off. I will not go deeper in the matter.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

We have a protectorate from Rose because Keegoz and NMA are good buddies. Not to mention the 2nd formation, was created by NMA himself not us, we only joined because we were asked to, and it looked like a good opportunity, we got a lot of plan in the works, and these plans look to be exceptionally fun to pull off. I will not go deeper in the matter.

Well at least that is something. However whoever decided to found it by yours and Joshua Granger presence (especially as you were Rose) it means it's always going to come off as intentionally baiting people.

Nor would I expect you to go deeper on whatever your alliances plans are. Thank you for the response explaining some of this, it's appreciated. 

It was intentionally baiting though. Grealind is claiming a name that's free to use and threatening war on anybody that uses it. Joshua used it and Grealind took hostile actions against him. I'm defending the position that any name not used by a current alliance is free to use. Rose obviously supports this position to a point, or they wouldn't protect us.

Is a name worth getting destroyed over and how deep does Cobalt's principles run? Those are questions I plan to answer.

• Upvote 2

It was intentionally baiting though. Grealind is claiming a name that's free to use and threatening war on anybody that uses it. Joshua used it and Grealind took hostile actions against him. I'm defending the position that any name not used by a current alliance is free to use. Rose obviously supports this position to a point, or they wouldn't protect us.

Is a name worth getting destroyed over and how deep does Cobalt's principles run? Those are questions I plan to answer.

The whole someone using your previous alliance's name casus belli is hardly a new concept however. In addition I very much doubt Rose were they in Colbalt's position would accept someone purposely baiting them like that while they have the power to punish the perpetrators, and that wouldn't be limited to them though by giving you a protectorate they are the only ones who'd have to clarify their stance on that position. 

Colbalt's principles will be fully intact whatever they decide to do (which seems obvious) due to the overwhelming advantage Rose has over them. They lose nothing letting you go and gain a permanent casus belli they can invoke at a time of their choosing to declare on Rose making them potential allies for any future Rose enemies in a future war. Just seems like a move of very little gain and potential very big losses to me. 

Colbalt's principles will be fully intact 

What principles? Their principles of hitting first before reaching out to try and find a diplomatic solution with the alliances they want to hit? 

• Upvote 1

8742143.png?170

What principles? Their principles of hitting first before reaching out to try and find a diplomatic solution with the alliances they want to hit? 

The principles of defending what they consider as belonging to them. Looking at the conduct that those involved have at times held themselves to it's not exactly painted Colbalt in a negative light. I can only assume Grealind/Colbalt believed they knew how the dialogue would go considering their opinions (rightly or wrongly) of the people involved and just cut to the chase. 

Looking at the conduct that those involved have at times held themselves to it's not exactly painted Colbalt in a negative light.

I'm not gonna defend what the CU did, but I would understand where they're coming from; especially with the outrageous terms, lack of communication, immediate war etc. You have the cause, don't act so surprised of the effect that comes with it.

I can only assume Grealind/Colbalt believed they knew how the dialogue would go considering their opinions (rightly or wrongly) of the people involved and just cut to the chase. 

You shouldn't be basing off of an assumption, for all we know this could have been a personal matter, Cobalt just wanting blood etc. If you're gonna "cut to the chase" be prepared for the consequences that come with it.

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

I dunno how Keegoz would feel if Pubstomper suddenly decided to recreate TAC. I wouldn't have a problem with it tbh.

I wouldn't have a problem with it over the name, let's just put it that way.

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.