So ends the Ballad of the Fluffy Pink Unicorns

Greene

Drop the blockade and let's see who wins with a fair fight big boy.

Weren't you in BRMC? What ever happened with that?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Weren't you in BRMC? What ever happened with that?

Long story short everyone came to me with government issues about a government I couldn't understand myself so I left.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

"50 Million Dollars must be paid" Yeah, you're sorta drunk aren't you?

Drunk? No. He is as big of scumbag as everyone is seeing now. The reps he wants are over a name that never belonged to him in the first place and he may like to play tough but his alliances has 22 members who could easily get wiped off the grid if he pisses the wrong person off. His alliance hasn't had great relevance since the 2 name changes and has been steadily downhill since Joshua left. Joshua was the spine of that alliance and when his presence there was no more, cobalt became shit. Garbage. An alliance run by a redneck who likes to say yall and pick fights and make threats to "indefinitely roll you till you quit the game."

As I said in the other thread, these terms are nasty. Certainly doesn't make Cobalt look good, I wonder why so much effort has gone into publicizing the outcome. If it were me, I'd have added one last term: "All conditions of surrender are secret and must never be revealed to Orbis, lest Cobalt be subject to criticism and ridicule."

• Upvote 3

And just when I thought harsh terms were on their way out.

GG WP, Cobalt.

Way out? They were never in

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Way out? They were never in

Sorry, I was referencing another world in another time.

I'd really want to see something like viceroys from ebil alliances and all that harsh-terms drama in Orbis. These type of developments, disregarding the moral consequences, is really good for more politics and war in Politics & War. 

Edited by Aphelion

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

Drop the blockade and let's see who wins with a fair fight big boy.

our gays could beat you any day

Edited by fistofdoom
  • Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

our gays could beat you any day

Gays? lol I also asked for him to fight with me honorably, not for you guys to gang bang me. He is supposedly raiding me but hey look apparently raids use missiles now!

Edited by Ansom

Gays? lol I also asked for him to fight with me honorably, not for you guys to gang bang me. He is supposedly raiding me but hey look apparently raids use missiles now!

I've raided with missiles before, ask Ace and GDR :v

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You only missiles to cause problems and good job I might add. You succeeded in that mission.

Whining about it won't get you anywhere.

You only missiles to cause problems and good job I might add. You succeeded in that mission.

No, I missled because I was bored and they were vulnerable. My only regret was not accepting the nuke and getting the 2nd coward to delete.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Lots of critics, but no action.

Welcome to Politics and War!

• Upvote 2

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I'm teaching you a lesson. Moral: Make sure you have more than 30k troops and 0 planes/ships/spies/tanks at 300+ NS when you move to a raidable AA. 

You're welcome.

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

• Wiki Mod

Welcome to Politics and War Scones!

Fixed that for you.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I've never had a scone. :|

What are they like?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I agree, but it's done. It's completely his fault tho, even if his punishment is "harsh." 

Bullshit. Honestly. That peace term is worse than actually just letting them continue their raid on you.

• Upvote 1

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS