And that the last few days of action weren't nixed

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

As far as shifting donations go, I think that's a great idea

Real-life money shouldn't have an effect on the games like Sweden does on IKEA

But I'm glad the bug was fixed

And that the last few days of action weren't nixed

10/10

dpluao815a3.png

• Fixed an important income bug that was causing some people to earn too much money. Some extra turns were simulated, forgive me while I was working out a bug

Sheepy I actually heard some people are saying they are earning much less than their revenue. Like only half or 1/3 of it.

The ones I remember are the guys in TEL mentioning that bug happened to them.

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

• Administrators

Sheepy's back!

Huarry!

Edit: you haven't been updating much, I thought you were gone :x

Well I mean I was gone on an 11 day vacation not long ago  :rolleyes:

Sheepy I actually heard some people are saying they are earning much less than their revenue. Like only half or 1/3 of it.

The ones I remember are the guys in TEL mentioning that bug happened to them.

I heard reports of that as well. I understand that things were wonky for about 20 turns or so, and I apologize because it's my fault. However, I've got it fixed now, and I think our best option is to just continue forward.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The whole reason I have made money donationsarrow-10x10.png to the game, was to get a national bonusarrow-10x10.png out of it.  I think you will see less money come in if you get rid of this option.  Besides, the ones that do donate are the ones you can rely on the most to stay involved in the game, so I see it as a win-win.  I still think you can add ohter type of bonuses as well, like cosmetic, but getting rid on the nation bonus option would be a misake.  I dont think I would have donated $60 thus fat if not for the national bonus. 

Changelog is nice. Is it possible to also add a column with what money goes to the alliance bank?

Also, I suppose you can use the resources' icons to title the columns in order to manage to fit them onto the screen :)

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Mmmm, what's the procedure for getting wiki contributor? Do I have to actually make an account on the wiki?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

Changelog is nice. Is it possible to also add a column with what money goes to the alliance bank?

Also, I suppose you can use the resources' icons to title the columns in order to manage to fit them onto the screen :)

There is a record of your bank activity, including alliance tax deposits already available on your nation bank activity page.

Mmmm, what's the procedure for getting wiki contributor? Do I have to actually make an account on the wiki?

Yes, you have to be actively contributing to the wiki, which requires an account.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The whole reason I have made money donationsarrow-10x10.png to the game, was to get a national bonusarrow-10x10.png out of it.  I think you will see less money come in if you get rid of this option.  Besides, the ones that do donate are the ones you can rely on the most to stay involved in the game, so I see it as a win-win.  I still think you can add ohter type of bonuses as well, like cosmetic, but getting rid on the nation bonus option would be a misake.  I dont think I would have donated $60 thus fat if not for the national bonus. 

This is sadly true.  Without a perceived in-game advantage donation optionI would expect a vast majority of donors to scale back if not stop donating entirely. I think your best bet at winning donations without an in game advantag is to target alliances. Cosmetics for the alliance page, purchasable upgrades/tools that wouldnt affect alliance score.  Best of luck.

The nation bonus @1 credit per $750,000 is just about right and not in any way a game-changer.  $4m doesn't mean a whole lot when you start to have to spend $30+m per city.

Those that buy up large amounts of credits.....well they are helping to keep the game running so I won't begrudge them.  Even 24 credits/$132 spent/$18m ingame cash....it's not going to make you this super large nation.  And I doubt anyone is really willing to spend the $2000+ to really make it matter.

Yes, you have to be actively contributing to the wiki, which requires an account.

So I can't just keep posting without logging in and none of my stuff from alpha counts I take it? Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

So I can't just keep posting without logging in and none of my stuff from alpha counts I take it?

I'm not going to make a special pip for people who helped during alpha :P

Forums Rules | Game Link

Can you make the VIP lounge invisible for non-VIPs please?

Its mocking me being there, tormenting.. I feel it scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming running, so many - so, so many voices!

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Can you make the VIP lounge invisible for non-VIPs please?

Its mocking me being there, tormenting.. I feel it scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming running, so many - so, so many voices!

That's what makes the VIP Passes so appealing!

Forums Rules | Game Link

I have made a couple contributions to the wikia in the form of adding my nation, my leader, and already have made one city building guide, my name on the wikia is Jefferson Davis csa. How muchdo I have to do to be a "Wikia contributor?"

"Head-shots for days"

I have a question that may or may not be unrelated, I noticed that you can choose the type of currency your nation uses, and I am wondering if that has been there and I was oblivious or if it is a new addition to the game, and speaking of it, does it affect the kind of money you make over the market, i.e. currency exchange rate?

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I have made a couple contributions to the wikia in the form of adding my nation, my leader, and already have made one city building guide, my name on the wikia is Jefferson Davis csa. How muchdo I have to do to be a "Wikia contributor?"

I have a similar question.

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

• Jax locked this topic