BRMC ends relations with The German Reich.

Red Huxley

I didn't know this. If my members is attacking large alliances, then they should be reported. Panam is not the while alliance. Honestly I don't think this is at all valid reason to throw insults at me.

ho4ut240fjf.gif

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I didn't know this. If my members is attacking large alliances, then they should be reported. Panam is not the while alliance. Honestly I don't think this is at all valid reason to throw insults at me.

Wait...

We need a reason to insult people?

Since when the &#33;@#&#036; was this a thing?

• Upvote 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Dude, if you're the leader it's your responsibility to stop the attacks and negotiate peace or delegate it to one of your other gov. And on top of that, Panam was threatening to hack the damn website and delete people's nations... whether substantiated or not it should've been addressed by you and brought to your attention by your gov or yourself.

Good luck on whatever you and TGR decide to do. 

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

You know, it doesn't help to constantly tell me everything I am doing wrong. I worked hard recruiting. Honestly, could you be any more rude?

Can you stop defending a already doomed alliance? It's pathetic.

I think it is pretty easy to look at your alliance war page and see if your members are being idiots you should have to make other alliances do the hard work for you. It is called leading. You heard of that concept?

Do I have permission to insult people in this thread?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

So then is insulting people just something you do for fun then?

It's not like that's the entire point of BK's existence or anything...

If a BK member has to tell you how to run your alliance then you might as well disband.

Yosodog <3

ayyyy lmao

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Joined Rose as anti-raider. Now Fox, we can have inter-nation relations without being obstructed by my alliance.

This is the best decision you've made since this whole mess started. :o

Joined Rose as anti-raider. Now Fox, we can have inter-nation relations without being obstructed by my alliance.

We're not anti-raiding btw....

But, glad to have you in our little tea party meet up group, don't forget tomorrow is fresh scones and hot Earl Gray Tea.

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

We're not anti-raiding btw....

But, glad to have you in our little tea party meet up group, don't forget tomorrow is fresh scones and hot Earl Gray Tea.

&#33;@#&#036; your earl gray tea; green tea with honey, lemon, and ginseng all the way. >_>

Obviously I need to become Emperor again to silence these dangerous trends.

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1