An Announcement from GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK

Why? Why should a deserter be allowed to just "go"? 

I meant to go to The Zoo.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I approve! good work guys

I can definitely respect this, even though I'm actually facing you. The only thing I want to happen is for you to stop sending peace offers and actually, y'know, fight :)

My nation is under air and naval blockades. My tanks have been weakened, my ability to purchase the supplies I need cut off. I won't blindly attack for the sake of your ego or to increase my casualty rate. Defense is the logical choice. Peace is offered daily to all I'm in conflict with for I bear no ill will for any of you. Want to continue the aggression? Come at me bro.

Edited by CzarOptima

My nation is under air and naval blockades. My tanks have been weakened, my ability to purchase the supplies I need cut off. I won't blindly attack for the sake of your ego or to increase my casualty rate. Defense is the logical choice. Peace is offered daily to all I'm in conflict with for I bear no ill will for any of you. Want to continue the aggression? Come at me bro.

Wow, I love the defiant punctuation to a long winded whine.

this war just continues to make the aggressors look shittier and shittier while providing no actual strategic gains

What is an example of a "strategic gain" gained from war?

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

I know even I don't think its justified and I could be kicked out for this reason... I thinks its a false war and I have broken the rules and beiged some opponents ad fast as possible... It has made me rethink what I am doing... the DoW was a farce to cover up the fact they wanted GPA to be taken down a peg or two (My opinion) I cannot and will not declare on a anymore Neutral people protecting them selves.. i have to finish my part in the war.. I know the N7O role in this was purely voluntary I as the 1 of the vanguards could not say no to joining the war. Major respect for the people who were strong enough to say no... to any from the ESA who dislike my views here sorry. I accept any and all consequences to my actions and or words NO argument War for the sake of boredom Is just plain wrong

While yes it can be said that one way or another an attack would happen (you can actually say this for most conflicts), the fact of the matter is Grillick has massive heel heat and yet continued to be leader of an alliance that proclaims itself to be the biggest faces on the roster. Grillick's continued membership was polled and it failed so he continued, I directly removed him and the people rallied around him calling me a traitor for daring to remove that "cancer" to the alliance so again he continued... as far as I'm concerned the GPA's viewpoints are aligned with Grillick considering they have supported him time and time again. Grillick is a known individual who has committed aggressive acts, a liar for actually not having done the acts he claims to be responsible for, and a terrible representative for his type of alliance who has outright threatened others both in and outside the alliance... simply put ridding GPA of Grillick's influence is a fine enough cause. 

However that isn't to say Grillick was the only negative force... he is simply the only one left after the rest ran off. 

• Upvote 1

While yes it can be said that one way or another an attack would happen (you can actually say this for most conflicts), the fact of the matter is Grillick has massive heel heat and yet continued to be leader of an alliance that proclaims itself to be the biggest faces on the roster. Grillick's continued membership was polled and it failed so he continued, I directly removed him and the people rallied around him calling me a traitor for daring to remove that "cancer" to the alliance so again he continued... as far as I'm concerned the GPA's viewpoints are aligned with Grillick considering they have supported him time and time again. Grillick is a known individual who has committed aggressive acts, a liar for actually not having done the acts he claims to be responsible for, and a terrible representative for his type of alliance who has outright threatened others both in and outside the alliance... simply put ridding GPA of Grillick's influence is a fine enough cause. 

However that isn't to say Grillick was the only negative force... he is simply the only one left after the rest ran off. 

Your Grillobsession is getting worst by the day i see

• Upvote 1

Your Grillobsession is getting worst by the day i see

Trust me when I say no one who actually knows me would say that (I'd thought you'd know better here). It can be likened to that with someone else based on our mutual hatred of each other... but that isn't Grillick. I don't even particularly dislike Grillick... he just isn't very good in the leader role especially with all that heat he has on him. Heat that he could have tried to do something about and chose not to.

Oh who could you be talking about?

Look in Rose. Not all of course but there you go. 

Trust me when I say no one who actually knows me would say that (I'd thought you'd know better here). It can be likened to that with someone else based on our mutual hatred of each other... but that isn't Grillick. I don't even particularly dislike Grillick... he just isn't very good in the leader role especially with all that heat he has on him. Heat that he could have tried to do something about and chose not to.

Look in Rose. Not all of course but there you go. 

Are you referring to Belisarius?

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

The most glaring example is just above this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLekt6fGous

A couple of issues. First I didn't run as I was forced out regardless of what you say on the matter, nor did any of the issues I had concern people outside the alliance like most others... secondly you're confirming by extension that I am correct in what I'm saying about others which I'd have thought to be something you'd not want to do... and thirdly I hope this doesn't wear you out completely. I mean you were already worn down before this all popped off so I hope you're doing fine, you've seemed more dejected than usual is all. 

I never failed as a leader. People supported Grillick over me getting a new government (hopefully with good guys like Richard) done. The same Grillick who puts certain matters over his own alliance... that is a failure of a leader.

Whatever you think of me I did it for the alliance but it really matters little what I say to you. 

Nice to see don't let these guys bother you. There is no wrong in admitting you were rude and apologizing.

As someone who voted for you when you ran IA I liked the idea of "Soft Diplomacy" as opposed to not having any friends at all but had you not left after a couple days of your leadership I would have voted for impeachment with less thought than I put into who to vote for.

As someone who voted for you when you ran IA I liked the idea of "Soft Diplomacy" as opposed to not having any friends at all but had you not left after a couple days of your leadership I would have voted for impeachment with less thought than I put into who to vote for.

I was totally correct though wasn't I? I was heavy handed admittedly, but when you have a for the sake of it stonewall like Grillick in the way at times of urgency you do what you have to (you think I could FA? To Grillick when a Triumvir leaves office that "domain" halts to a complete stop, he'd have impeached on that alone had I "overstepped"). He was long overdue for removal but clearly others didn't think so... or to be more accurate the whole removing an elected member meant people naturally took his side completely forgetting how terrible Grillick actually was.  

By the way good job on calling when the war would happen as you got out just in time to the point you couldn't even be said to have fled due to the coming war... you were obviously incorrect in the call that it'd 3 alliances but we can overlook that.