A letter to the Celestial Union

Phiney

It will be extremely painful 

You're a big guy

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Yes, we have number advantages here in the top tier, but we don't aim to do as much damage as possible, we aim to get all of us up to the experienced level of our top tier members and have fun doing it. That involves working with the lower members a lot more and concentrating on their efforts. We're a war focussed alliance, not waging war for months takes its toll. We are 100% not just trying to roll smaller alliances.

I wasn't aware that throwing missiles at a nation whose military has no chance to change the tide of the war was teaching the mechanics of the war system.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I wasn't aware that throwing missiles at a nation whose military has no chance to change the tide of the war was teaching the mechanics of the war system.

It's not only a lesson for TEst, but those that are hit by them.

BoC learned.

q8nfyvc.gif

You'd be suprised how badly they can be used when one hasn't used them before. No point buying all our members MLP's if they don't know when to use them. 

T7Vrilp.png

We are 100%

obviously this is a DoE of the dreaded 100% alliance

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

test maybe looked "weak" in terms of no. of players, but their nations and army ratio is much higher than CU, Victory is already one sided.

I need black tea and some bronze dish please.

Edited by Arthur James

Me 4?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Yes, we have number advantages here in the top tier, but we don't aim to do as much damage as possible, we aim to get all of us up to the experienced level of our top tier members and have fun doing it. That involves working with the lower members a lot more and concentrating on their efforts. We're a war focussed alliance, not waging war for months takes its toll. We are 100% not just trying to roll smaller alliances.

Phiney, the DOW was hilarious

And I really do appreciate the points you're making in this tread if we're being serious

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

If you wanted to roll CU...just ask next time.

• Upvote 1

You have been reading AJ'S posts too much. What attack are you talking about?

Mensa HQ worships a god named Dio. You said "Dio blows."

Come on man, this is simple punnery!

• Upvote 2

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q