A letter to the Celestial Union

Phiney

<3 TEst

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

TEst appears to be the early fan favorite in this bout. CU has the distinct numbers advantage with 35 members against TEsts 15, but TEst is packing a powerful right jab with ElPinchazo and their relentless body attacks by Khestra. It's gonna be a good one, folks. Get your popcorn.

WgFJ3e.png

what not everyone can be fighting on the good side some people just want to fight for the hell of it. Edited by iljohn

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

TEst appears to be the early fan favorite in this bout. CU has the distinct numbers advantage with 35 members against TEsts 15, but TEst is packing a powerful right jab with ElPinchazo and their relentless body attacks by Khestra. It's gonna be a good one, folks. Get your popcorn.

Love a good sidelines commentary

T7Vrilp.png

I feel bad for the great pirates at arrgh, no one asked about their cb.

The cb was obviously "arrgh!"

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

pTS1Yu9.png

C U Later x

gWlpvpy.gif

If you DoW without a Cb, will you die?

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Let's try to DoW on one of the top 10 alliances. It seems you only had a gut on the second pages alliances, though.

Let me know when you declare on 2 alliances both higher in the rankings than you within 6 days.

• Upvote 2
T7Vrilp.png

Let's try to DoW on one of the top 10 alliances. It seems you only had a gut on the second pages alliances, though.

Not to take sides or anything, but TEst actually has fought half of the first page alliances in open war.
  • Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

Let me know when you declare on 2 alliances both higher in the rankings than you within 6 days.

Rankings don't mean shit. It's more about the average score to be honest.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Rankings don't mean !@#$. It's more about the average score to be honest.

Bullshit, you can easily overwhelm someone with numbers if you have any idea what you're doing and know how to communicate. E.g. one guy in arrgh had 3 of my guys blockaded with a much superior military. Bit of chat, planning and communication turned it around.

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

!@#$, you can easily overwhelm someone with numbers if you have any idea what you're doing and know how to communicate. E.g. one guy in arrgh had 3 of my guys blockaded with a much superior military. Bit of chat, planning and communication turned it around.

In regards to the lower tiers yes, but when things go up a little higher that's when your logic runs into some roadblocks. Your lower nations can be rebuilt faster than the nations on top. In a way, you can afford to let those nations get rolled while you focus on the top tier. The more damage you do up top, the more you slow down an alliances overall growth. In the end, that's all you lads are doing.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

In regards to the lower tiers yes, but when things go up a little higher that's when your logic runs into some roadblocks. Your lower nations can be rebuilt faster than the nations on top. In a way, you can afford to let those nations get rolled while you focus on the top tier. The more damage you do up top, the more you slow down an alliances overall growth. In the end, that's all you lads are doing.

Yes, we have number advantages here in the top tier, but we don't aim to do as much damage as possible, we aim to get all of us up to the experienced level of our top tier members and have fun doing it. That involves working with the lower members a lot more and concentrating on their efforts. We're a war focussed alliance, not waging war for months takes its toll. We are 100% not just trying to roll smaller alliances.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png