For any anti-vaccine individuals out there...

Kurdanak

You don't understand, man. There's mind-control agents in vaccines meant to make us into glorified sheep. And I don't mean figurative sheep. Literal sheep. They want to harvest us for our wool!

And who's behind this? That's right,

xP8Wwyt.gif

• Upvote 5
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

JEWS

Hey, their Reptillian overlords need to wear something to keep warm through those long Nemesis winters. It gets awful cold in the outer Solar System.

I've seen that website around a dozen times, and I still lose it every time.

Also I was perfectly aware when starting this thread that it would be a circlejerk, but I'm seriously hoping for that guy to come out of the woodwork and make this exciting. ^_^

xzhPlEh.png?1

Vaccine has its harm effect, but if for encountering pendemic disease like Ebola, black death, Bird flu etc, it may better get vaccined....

Pro:

http://sciencenordic.com/vaccines-change-our-immune-defences

Con:

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-side-effects-and-adverse-events

Damn it, I haven't finished breaking bad yet

• Upvote 2

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

The fact people deny this protection against virus and diseases is sadly idiotic. Would you rather take a risk from a small side effect? Or get some disease and virus that could be a danger or a annoyance to you?

annoyance is irrelevant, if it doesn't kick your ass, it isn't worth the side effects of the vaccine :P

Actually I'm allergic to themerasol and some preservatives, thus my vaccination options limited. and no flu shots.

That set of allergies is also limiting in the anti biotics I can take too, as many of them have the SAME inactive ingredients as vaccines, which is why I don't understand how these idiots can be afraid of vaccinating their children but have no problem feeding them anti biotics which have the SAME ingredients. vaccinate your kids already.  

Edited by Six of Ten
  • Upvote 1

I met a parent once that thought that vaccines would give their kids autism. There are people out there who believe that.... like wut.

the amount of Themerasol it would take to give a kid autism is so much it would kill the kid from Mercury poisoning. Themerasol is safe in the doses present in vaccines. 

• Upvote 1

I am an anti-vaxxer.

I say Vaccinate no one, allow nature to filter out the weak. We can't stand against Natural Selection, we're ruining humanity allowing the sickly to reproduce.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Well i guess i will comment on the video now that i have watched it.

1. canned laughter this guy is not funny and needs to go back to whatever comic school he went to and demand a full refund.

2. thous in fact were actors and they need to lose the whiny attitude as they only made me want to punch them they also were not funny in the slightest.

3. everyone in this thread needs to join FA (Fearmongers Anonymous) so they can purge themselves of there fearmongering ways.

I grade the video (F-) they failed with flying colors.

1. canned laughter this guy is not funny and needs to go back to whatever comic school he went to and demand a full refund.

2. thous in fact were actors and they need to lose the whiny attitude as they only made me want to punch them they also were not funny in the slightest.

3. everyone in this thread needs to join FA (Fearmongers Anonymous) so they can purge themselves of there fearmongering ways.

I grade your grammar with an F- as well. A for effort on the troll though  :sheepy:

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

You get an A for attempting to use the English Language, an F on the execution thereof. I personally don't want to get screwed over because someone didn't vaccinate.  :sheepy:

Edited by Six of Ten

Anti-Biotics will soon be little effect against viruses and diseases, as viruses evolve in ways to protect their selves from it. Getting Vaccinate might soon be our only option.

even than it's only a matter of time until vaccine resistance becomes an issue. Viruses and Bacteria are living, evolving things that will devise defenses against available vaccines, we see this with influenza, we release a vaccine, the virus undergoes strain mutation to make itself resistant. thus we need to constantly make new flu vaccines and vaccinate ourselves every year. how long until vaccine makers simply cannot stay ahead of it anymore?

I grade your grammar with an F- as well. A for effort on the troll though  :sheepy:

Says the guy who has what amounts to a troll for his avatar.

Personal attacks do not an argument make.

You get an A for attempting to use the English Language, an F on the execution thereof. I personally don't want to get screwed over because someone didn't vaccinate.  :sheepy:

Borg wannabe says: Quick i have nothing of merit to say so i will launch personal attacks.

Well go get your vaccine then you will be immune and it can't hurt you thus you won't get screwed over that is what you believe after all, or are you going to tell me that they can screw you over and thus by default that you believe that vaccines do not in fact work.

It's ok to come out of the closet and embrace your anti-vaccine ideas.

Borg wannabe says: Quick i have nothing of merit to say so i will launch personal attacks.

Well go get your vaccine then you will be immune and it can't hurt you thus you won't get screwed over that is what you believe after all, or are you going to tell me that they can screw you over and thus by default that you believe that vaccines do not in fact work.

This confuses me and is just derailing this thread :P

How can I be Borg and Anti vaccine, I mean Vaccines ARE how we make more Borg are they not? :P

I support the individual liberty, and personal responsibility for all people. Vaccines shouldn't be forced upon people, however if you don't vaccinate, you shouldn't be allowed to place your kids in public schools. It should be a requirement for enrollment.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Anti-Biotics will soon be little effect against viruses and diseases, as viruses evolve in ways to protect their selves from it. Getting Vaccinate might soon be our only option.

You're confusing how these things work. Antibiotics are only effective against bacteria and are used after an infection, to treat it. Many bacteria evolve rather rapidly, which is why there is such a furor regarding new antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria and the need to develop new treatments. 

In contrast, vaccines are only effective against viruses, and are preventative, used to confer immunity before someone gets sick. If you get a viral disease, getting a vaccine won't do anything, only symptoms can be treated and your body must beat the infection on its own.Thus getting vaccinated is our only real serious defense against many quite deadly viruses. And although some viruses, like the flu, evolve rapidly, many of those which we get vaccines for do not. This is why we don't have to get yearly measles shots, for example, and why many vaccines have changed very little over the 50 or 60 years they've been used.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.