The ISAF: Steer Clear of This Alliance

Il Duce Mussolini

judo, don't put me in as I am not interested in the case.

...what? What case? Who's doing judo? PUT YOU IN WHAT?

You son of a !@#$. If I get an aneurysm from this, I'll haunt you.

• Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

NotABot, Authur James, Ronald Reagan = the best Triumvirate imaginable.

Come on GPA, you need some new neutrals to rule over you.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

An alliance of half retarded bots... I like this.

Make this shit happen and give this man a cookie!

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

^This is why I hate this community. Right here folks.... (-______________________________- )

You hate this community because of foreigners, who's primary language is not English?

I can understand that somewhat. 

Edited by Diabolos
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

judo, don't put me in as I am not interested in the case.

Pretty sure he means, keep him out of this or he will judo chop you.

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Man, had Sheepy allowed a fight between Mussolini and Reagen (normally they couldn't due to war range), then Mussolini would probably dominate Reagen. (Just check their scores)

• Upvote 1

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

This would be a glorious alliance government.

I approve 10/10.

Someone, make it happen plz :P

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

RONALD REAGEN DECLARES WAR ON MUSSILINO FOR THE QUATE: "LIVE 1 DAY LION THN 69 DAY SHEEP:

Put the crank down and chill out son. I would suggest you try your hand in diplomacy and see if you can get this all settled.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

I know judo. Judo don't know if I have a gun, judo don't know if I have a knife, judo don't know if I'll run away.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

RONALD REAGEN DECLARES WAR ON MUSSILINO FOR THE QUATE: "LIVE 1 DAY LION THN 69 DAY SHEEP:

You are in the process of trying to have your alliance surrender to us, so you should probably stop declaring war on people if you want that to work out.

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

TheWisestHuman_newimg_GeneRayCube.jpg?13

More posts, please.

Edited by Erin
  • Upvote 2

You are in the process of trying to have your alliance surrender to us, so you should probably stop declaring war on people if you want that to work out.

It's ok, he's of no real stature to be able to attack me. Though, given his continuous behavior, I would suggest just destroying him and doing us all a favor.

2XPxfRO.png

Do you think you could let me used those pictures Mussolini?A newspaper article without pics would be boring.

Message me in-game and we can discuss the matter.

2XPxfRO.png

The problem is over, we can all shut up now. Not like ISAF would be causing any more problems anymore.

EDIT: Never mind. This idiot declared war on our alliance. He's getting what's coming to him. 

Edited by Markides
  • Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

Reagan Smash.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• 4 weeks later...

Ronald Reagan

Ran into this guy on the game eRepublik. He is nothing but a cancer to the community and from watching his behavior for the last six years I would feel comfortable giving him the label of a Psychopathic individual. He's delusion knows no bounds he is calloused, unforgiving, egocentric, and takes no responsibility for his own actions. He will threaten the use of force and has resulted to cyber-stalking certain Female players on eRepublik. He was given a TOTAL of SEVEN chances to prove his intentions and each time failed terribly. 

The only reason he is here is likely because of the rest of us that have come over to the game from eRepublik and he wants to stick it to our leader Pfeiffer  likely anyway he can. He has a personal butthurt about Pfeiffer that he has carried on throughout the years.

Anyone that can act like this over a video game has serious problems.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸