99 percent alliance.. gunning for you?

Greene

Annoying little ankle biters they are. Not much to be afraid of. Just annoying.

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

they are a dying breed; the ability of larger nations to catapult smaller nations out of their range means that there are less targets down there, and the ones who are available are largely inactive.

they are radio static during peace time to be rebuilt over and forgotten in a day

You know, it's funny that this is the second time Grealind has been involved with alliance espionage. Guess old habits die hard. 

And it's obvious that the "leaker" was gresham based on the "Unpin announcement" option seen in the screenshots. Good job.

Espionage isn't a time proven method of warfare? *gasp*

• Upvote 1

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Who really cares about the 99%?

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Arrgh! Down with raiders! Down with some raiders! Down with the raiders of our choosing based on particular circumstances!

Arrgh! CAN'T STOP THE SIGNAL.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

WEAR THE GLASSES!

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

• Wiki Mod

Who really cares about the 99%?

Me, they are dragging down my color bonus.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Honestly, I fail to see the big deal here. If they are annoying all of the large alliances they can be easily squashed with a little cooperation.

1. Everyone embargo them.

2. Publicly state that anyone who is caught trading with them or otherwise assisting them will be rolled.

3. Assign a couple of people to check the 99% trading logs daily & inform military commanders of violations.

4. Write up a joint letter informing noobs of the 99% predatory habits & strongly urge them to remain in beige.

5. Offer assistance to all noobs to boost them out of the 99% war range regardless of alliance affiliation.

Stop trying to lop off the Hydra's heads & start starving them out.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Honestly, I fail to see the big deal here. If they are annoying all of the large alliances they can be easily squashed with a little cooperation.

1. Everyone embargo them.

2. Publicly state that anyone who is caught trading with them or otherwise assisting them will be rolled.

3. Assign a couple of people to check the 99% trading logs daily & inform military commanders of violations.

4. Write up a joint letter informing noobs of the 99% predatory habits & strongly urge them to remain in beige.

5. Offer assistance to all noobs to boost them out of the 99% war range regardless of alliance affiliation.

Stop trying to lop off the Hydra's heads & start starving them out.

That requires lots of coordination.  Goodluck with that.

Plus, as I see it, 99 Percent hasn't done anything to Mensa HQ or Dio, so we cool.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1