Guardian announcement regarding recent events.

Prefontaine

Every time you post is like nails on a chalk board. Like you can spell fine but the thought process isn't all there...

I shall dub thee, Gary Busey.

As Chairman of his AA, I just want to point out that there are not enough facepalm gifs in existence to properly reply to all of his comments. Which is saying something.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

But another war would have been wonderful :( just look at all the actions happening this month and last.

The Blood God needs more Blood.

but I give Guardian props for busting traitors so quickly

o/ Guardian

eastwood.jpg

But another war would have been wonderful :( just look at all the actions happening this month and last.

The Blood God needs more Blood.

but I give Guardian props for busting traitors so quickly

o/ Guardian

*narrows eyes*

What Ministry are you in, again?

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Lol this thread

It's been a while since the time Cuzo decided that he wanted to quit the game and go out in a blaze of glory... namely betraying an alliance he had called home for quite a while. I'm really curious if he's gonna do just that or return to say 'Oh come on guys it's just a game relax man'

UedhRvY.png

QOy587m.jpg

It's been an interesting 24 hours or so as some of you may already know. I had a long drawn out message all typed up, but I figured a more concise version would be prudent. There were forum screen shots leaked about Guardian and TEst planning to go to war with Rothschild. We were planning to attack them this upcoming week. The individual who leaked the intel was a now former member of Guardian, Cuzo. He will be dealt with, and has admitted to leaking the Intel when I caught him. The reasons were somewhat outlined in the screenshots for the war, but they were deeper than that which was listed in the screenshot. Some of the reasons were personal information given to me by multiple sources with regards to activities relating to myself, Guardian, and the leadership of Rothschild. As the reasons are many, personal, and I do not betray the trust of the people who bring me sensitive Intel I will not start a he said she said rumor mill. The important part is the issues were many, and I believed the people (note: plural) who have provided me the information. I imagine some of the members of Rothschild will try to claim we simply wanted the top spot back average wise, which wasn't the case. Check the screen shots if you want that wasn't even mentioned. 

What's happening with the war? I was planning on attacking already once the info was leaked, however Rothschild members have fled the alliance to avoid the fight, and CMDR_Adama has stated he's disbanding the alliance. Pubstomper sold a ton of his improvements and seems to just want to roll over. Apparently the war was already won without a single battle being declared. To the members that left, I've no intent of pursuing you, and have no issue with you if you have none with us. To the alliances harboring these nations who have left Rothschild, I hope you will contact me on the matter just so we can speak to avoid any issues. To UPN, thank you for coming to speak with me already and thank you Saru for the agreement you made. As for what's happening with the Government of Rothschild, that's still being worked out through private channels.

I believe I've said it before, but it bears repeating:

"To fight and conquer in all of your battles is not the pinnacle of excellent; the true pinnacle of excellence is being able to defeat your enemy without having to fight."

--Sun-tzu, The Art of War [Datalinks]

HJrIaRW.jpg

"Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."

-- The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (#76 of 285)

I was refering to feb and march.

I'm pretty sure it would have been an interesting event, thats what I was refering to.

I wonder why this popped up as a recent forum?? :l

Edited by Brian Hurlston

eastwood.jpg