GPA Leaks

Saru

FF grins.

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I can vouch for Lyro as well as Lunan. During my time in the GPA, Lyro has consistently been one of the most rational members, someone who truly values neutrality, and is always trying to make the GPA a better place. The fact that almost every election they have, Lyro is not only nominated, but receives the necessary endorsements to run just shows how valuable he is to the GPA (He always declines his nominations >_<) and I sincerely hope no one puts any stock to that falsified screenshot. 

Can you guess who's next? :ph34r:

Lies and slander! 

:ehm: 

• Upvote 3

Saru, you tryhard.

Translation:  UPN wants people to go to war with GPA.

You know what would be hilarious?  If the GPA completely demolished UPN.

Edited by Placentica

Saru, you tryhard.

You know what would be even more hilarious? If TEst were neutral during the entire war and watched them from the sidelines. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I'm more interested in if my guess on who got this ball rolling is right or not. Be tough to find out, but I think we will find out in short order.

If I'm right, Prefontaine can vouch I guessed it while I laught myself to tears.

q8nfyvc.gif

It'd be really funny if they were actually intentional leaks with intentional doctoring all in a scheme to confuse people and get them so distracted about who started it that they miss the real events going on in the game itself. Otherwise as long as I'm prepared for any !*@# to go off, I don't care what happens. It's still quite entertaining to read

Edited by Valdoroth

Saru, you tryhard.

Riiightt -- hard to tell when you're joking. But sure, I'lll go along with that, that's why I made myself look foolish publicly in regards to the hostmasks, and state that I believe in GPA's claims that the screenshots were faked.  :lol:

Trust "Mr Logic" to connect the dots.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Trying to incite a war between Guardian/SK/VE and GPA. WONDER WHO WOULD WANT TO DO THAT.

That would imply someone would be stupid enough to think people will act against GPA.

Like I said to numerous people during/after the end of the last war, this game has a dull future, and GPA is already in a position where noone will be able to compete against them -- realistically, setting the theory aside.

Note: I don't remember, but I think I mentioned it on the radio show, that I suspect there's a significant contingent of GPA'ers who will eventually form their own DBDC type of alliance. And even at the individual nation level, it's no fun playing a game where you have virtually no chance in catching up. Future is glum.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN