ICE Announcement

Paul Warburg

Ultra: "What in the world can that be!?"

SAI-40: "What? Where?" (Looks. Turns back) "I don't see anything."

Ultra: "Huh? I could've sworn I saw something. An well, no matter. Let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours."

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By next turn, my strategy will be complete and I'm liking the results. Gotta love it when somebody thinks they have you down and out, but they truly don't. My nation growth has substantially grown despite my lower score.

To be honest, i wouldn't say you had a plan in front of everybody. it just makes them prepare.  <_<

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

By next turn, my strategy will be complete and I'm liking the results. Gotta love it when somebody thinks they have you down and out, but they truly don't. My nation growth has substantially grown despite my lower score.

Uh...?

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

There is no time to prepare. The clock is ticking.

omgcw.gif

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

welp.gif

Some plan, Ultra. Real quality stuff.

endo_zps7df87981.png

• Upvote 4

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

welp.gif

Some plan, Ultra. Real quality stuff.

endo_zps7df87981.png

400k? OH MAN. Stop the presses folks, its all ogre.

I hope that 400k will buy you back the 960 infra we've burned so far.

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

here is a picture of Ultra plotting

Professor_Chaos.jpg

The tinfoil hat may keep you from reading his thoughts, but I suppose it doesn't matter when he tells you them anyway.

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

The tinfoil hat may keep you from reading his thoughts, but I suppose it doesn't matter when he tells you them anyway.

That will change. But I love to give away my strategy just to see how much money I can get them to waste. Apparently a lot.

Great job! You successfully uncovered my first move on a bigger scale. Too bad you didn't look at the right numbers. The numbers you can't see, not even with espionage, is why I say that. My plan does not recover my score at all. Not yet.

Great job! You successfully uncovered my first move on a bigger scale. Too bad you didn't look at the right numbers. The numbers you can't see, not even with espionage, is why I say that. My plan does not recover my score at all. Not yet.

9e8779da00b38a07421df18f110a832e2e6caba0

scSqPGJ.gif

Since this wars start:

I've founded a city.

I've BUILT 300+ infra.

I've had a net GAIN of munitions and gas.

Please, tell me more how your plan is working and how much I've lost.

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Since this wars start:

I've founded a city.

I've BUILT 300+ infra.

I've had a net GAIN of munitions and gas.

Please, tell me more how your plan is working and how much I've lost.

It's a long game, Jodo.  You couldn't possibly understand.  He's wearing you down via attrition.

• Upvote 3

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc