ICE Announcement

Paul Warburg

Before this becomes another joke thread, let me at make a few announcements. Something is going to change soon in ICE. What changes severely depends on the next few days. So this is an announcement that there will be another announcement less vague. However, there is one announcement to be made. ICE gov is now less complicated and easier to understand. However, no members equals no gov. Specifics will be announced at a later date.

Minor Announcements in case you missed them

Morgan Fraser has left.

I kicked Aamir out

General Amston left

IRC channel that nobody uses changed to #faice

Reminder to  update those embargoes or get rid of them entirely

Signed,

Ultra

Now this is  the part where this thread becomes a good laugh. Sorry guys, can't let the FA become dull and boring.

Signed,

Ultra

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperial Cavalry of Exorbitance will be our future NPO... 

But for real, I hope things to start to get rolling for you guys. Good luck. 

Edited by Pubstomper

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

This an announcement that there will be an announcement? !@#$, pinchy we need to get on this, make a thread warning the good folk of orbis that we may in fact sometime in the future make another DoW.

FFS Phiney, THINK OF THE OPSEC!!!

• Upvote 4

Great job Ultra, I hope for the best

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Before this becomes another joke thread, let me at make a few announcements. Something is going to change soon in ICE. What changes severely depends on the next few days. So this is an announcement that there will be another announcement less vague. However, there is one announcement to be made. ICE gov is now less complicated and easier to understand. However, no members equals no gov. Specifics will be announced at a later date.

Minor Announcements in case you missed them

Just gonna... Leave this here

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Just gonna... Leave this here

It's actually funny when you read it like that.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I uh, what? Is this you saying that, you know what, I have zero clue what's going on here. I think maybe, he's saying that this alliance isn't quite as much of a farce as before, but I can't really tell with the convoluted way he wrote out the op.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Ultra, just keep at it.  And don't be discouraged by the circlejerking morons who will inevitably post on this thread.  Ignore their orgy of idiocy.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Good luck on getting your alliance back on the right track. 

That said, I don't like that you are damaging the orange color bonus with your 3 member group  :angry: 

The orange bonus hasn't been that stable at all. I'm not sure if a 3 person alliance is even accounted in decreasing the power.

Thanks for kicking that Christian Theocracy guy

You did, right?

Left or quit. There's only 2 other people and there was never any trouble with them.

The orange bonus hasn't been that stable at all. I'm not sure if a 3 person alliance is even accounted in decreasing the power.

Left or quit. There's only 2 other people and there was never any trouble with them.

My understanding of the game mechanics is that color bonus depends on two factors: Total nations on a particular color (more the nations, higher the bonus) and total alliances present on that color. (more the alliances, lesser the bonus)

3 nations don't give much increase but one more alliance decreases the color bonus by a significant amount. That means at the moment your nation is getting around 3% bonus from orange color whereas it could get 5-6% approx if there was one less alliance*. An alliance jump to a better color might be the best economic choice you can ever make for your alliance. 

*Not very sure about the figures, haven't done the math. Anyone who feels like correcting me, please don't unless you have a more appealing number : P

Edited by Niklaus
  • Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.