ICE Announcement

Paul Warburg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the time I moved the alliance color from white to orange, orange was the highest percentage. I didn't know how much it would've went down once the switch happened. It was 8% which was easily was the highest. Then it went down to 5  but I can't be sure because I was at beige at the time without realizing it. Spr far it went down to 3 and up to 5 since it was there. Something else is making the color go down and up. With a 14 day wait, it sounds like orange took a hit and managed to stay up 

Im cant decide who is worse. ICE, or FSA. Its a toss up for me.

Well, ICE is a 3 person alliance while FSA has 100 plus members. Guess who gets more attention? (on the boards at least) Shouldn't be a toss up but if you want to look up, you might see a fleet soon.(only if I'm allowed to) But if you want to start backtracking, there'll be an embargo coming for backtracking.  But if you want to talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk.

Edited by Ultra

Please,go on.

Do you mind posting the cost of your espionage with 24 spies?Bet you that it costed you more than it did to me. He'll need a lot more than the destruction of my navy to save him should he be declaring war against me. Not that I think he'll declare war on me since I have the advantage in everything against him. But my navy was expensive and my military is my second most expense expense (1/3 of my revenue) and its almost 1/2 of it during wartime. So in a sense you did me more of a favor than you did. (i did give a heads up that there was going some bs talk here)

I could but when I need a few, they expenses would be overwhelming and not nearly as efficient. My profits has increased 5k per day without ships. He spent around 220k(or more idk) to get rid of 100k and 100 steel worth of ships. If he used all (unlikely) it would cost him anywhere from 1.3mil to as low as 240k. After a long time finding just the right person to have 2 spies, it costs aprox 780k in covert,  480k in normal and 180k in quick and dirty.(94% or better for any) 

Do you mind posting the cost of your espionage with 24 spies?Bet you that it costed you more than it did to me. He'll need a lot more than the destruction of my navy to save him should he be declaring war against me. Not that I think he'll declare war on me since I have the advantage in everything against him. But my navy was expensive and my military is my second most expense expense (1/3 of my revenue) and its almost 1/2 of it during wartime. So in a sense you did me more of a favor than you did. (i did give a heads up that there was going some bs talk here)

Oh... my God.

ElPinchazo, I know right now that I won't complain.  If I won't complain, I don't think anybody will.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Jodo-just because I'm in a war with someone other than you doesn't mean I can't take you on and still win. That's how feeble your military is compared to my average military. Its a challenge, not like a war that'll go on for weeks.

Ashland- Caught me while sending my message. Apparently you never heard me complain. I just don't make it public.

Edited by Ultra

Jodo-just because I'm in a war with someone other than you doesn't mean I can't take you on and still win. That's how feeble your military is compared to my average military. Its a challenge, not like a war that'll go on for weeks.

Ashland- Caught me while sending my message. Apparently you never heard me complain. I just don't make it public.

Aren't you out of their range?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I could but when I need a few, they expenses would be overwhelming and not nearly as efficient. My profits has increased 5k per day without ships. He spent around 220k(or more idk) to get rid of 100k and 100 steel worth of ships. If he used all (unlikely) it would cost him anywhere from 1.3mil to as low as 240k. After a long time finding just the right person to have 2 spies, it costs aprox 780k in covert,  480k in normal and 180k in quick and dirty.(94% or better for any) 

You successfully detonated an explosive in a drydock in Madagascar. Your spies destroyed 2 ships. Your agents were caught and identified by Madagascar's counter-intelligence forces. The operation cost you $90,000.00 and 1 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation

The cost is essentially nothing to me but its comedic value,priceless. ;)

Note to self, he doesn't use that many spies. Your spy quest costed you 140k (missing spy) Still a rip off for me then

I didn't need to use many spies. If it were a target of value, I surely would have.

Anyway,keep traveling on the road you've started. I'm sure it will work out wonderfully for you.

Edited by ELPINCHAZO

"I'm not following a road, I'm creating a new one"-(who cares?)

I'm sure it will to. Do you know how many laughs this gets? You should know by now that I'm not serious unless I'm explaining a horrendous task of actual reading and comprehension.

Micheal Malone- nice espionage.

Edited by Ultra

I'm sure it will to. Do you know how many laughs this gets? You should know by now that I'm not serious unless I'm explaining a horrendous task of actual reading and comprehension.

oh boy,that road isn't new. I see you didn't comprehend so well. No matter,the result will be the same.

You successfully detonated an explosive in a drydock in Madagascar. Your spies destroyed 2 ships. Your agents were caught and identified by Madagascar's counter-intelligence forces. The operation cost you $90,000.00 and 1 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation
The cost is essentially nothing to me but its comedic value,priceless. ;)

By far the funnest way to spend the money.

Micheal Malone- nice espionage.

Err what?

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Morgan Fraser is out?

Best Alliance.

• Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Morgan Fraser is out?

Best Alliance.

ikr. But there is worse people to have. I mean, I mines as well have an alliance name called All People Hated A LOT Come Here at the start. But now there's no one here to hate other than that dust mite on my nation's oldest city.

APHALCH sounds very catchy doesn't it?

SOS- Natural high?

Guy with the tons of spies- really? 2 aircraft?

Spies-oh we have an issue. Some guy detonated 2 ac.

ME: WHAT!

Spy: They left without getting killed either

ME: Now there will be 1 SPY casualty.

Spy: Do I get to keep my paycheck?

ME: NOPE

Edited by Ultra