ICE Announcement

Paul Warburg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want to look up, you might see a fleet soon.(only if I'm allowed to) But if you want to start backtracking, there'll be an embargo coming for backtracking.  But if you want to talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk.

So how are those threats working out for you now? :rolleyes:

I can bring in a 3rd if you'd like.

83568-I-volunteer-as-tribute-gif-Img-cFu

• Upvote 5

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

So how are those threats working out for you now? :rolleyes:

Looks like someone will have to define "threat"

1. An expression of an intention to inflict pain, harm, or punishment.
2. An indication of impending danger or harm: a threat of frost in the air.
3. One that is regarded as a possible source of harm or danger: viewed the stranger as a threat to the community.
4. The condition of being in danger or at risk: under threat of attack.
Arguement for each definition 
1. This is a game. Not possible
2. Look at my war history. Most are on inactives. Any arguement here will be because of iterpetation of a challenge and a threat.
3. Just ridiculous. Its a threat on a serious community.
4. You have people who can back you up if I did declare war. My nation would be at risk. Not yours.

2cyjeqh.jpg

Sorry I'm not living up to your standards Ashland. We all know that Terminus Est is a classy alliance, honorable, fights fair, and full of good guys.

We totally aren't evil and chaotic.

I don't think anyone has ever accused you of class, Jodo.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

2cyjeqh.jpg

Fragmented Program SAI-40 of Zero One ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Madagascar. The attack was an immense triumph. Fragmented Program SAI-40's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Emperor Ultra's defenders lost 3 aircraft. The attack destroyed 11.29 infrastructure in the city of Brantar and 18 tanks.

2cyjeqh.jpg
  • Upvote 1

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

True. At least most of it. But its always funny how these people react. Kind of embarrassing on TEst when a huge chunk of their members act like this.

Haha.  Yeah.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Sorry but you have me embargoed and to do that, there I require an agreement

It's totally safe to unembargo him Ren. We've got him embargoed from everyone right now.

59a.gif

You raided a member of SK, so your alliance stays embargoed. You'll also stop affecting my bonus very soon. Whether it's by your own choice is up to you. Your alliance needs to lose just shy of 50 points to no longer be relevant in the color bonus calculation, and I think TEst will gladly relieve you of those points. When your mess with TEst ends, I will ensure that your alliance score remains less than 300 through bounties and other economic incentives. My color bonus is very important to me.

You raided a member of SK, so your alliance stays embargoed. You'll also stop affecting my bonus very soon. Whether it's by your own choice is up to you. Your alliance needs to lose just shy of 50 points to no longer be relevant in the color bonus calculation, and I think TEst will gladly relieve you of those points. When your mess with TEst ends, I will ensure that your alliance score remains less than 300 through bounties and other economic incentives. My color bonus is very important to me.

Smells like teamwork and good times in here. I will gladly assist. Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif