Guardian Protectorate.

Prefontaine

And thus dies the last paperless alli-wait, I think Asgard announced that they intended to be paperless, or was that UST? Meh, hardly matters I think.

And thus dies the last important paperless alliance in Orbis. There, that outta do it.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

And thus dies the last paperless alli-wait, I think Asgard announced that they intended to be paperless, or was that UST? Meh, hardly matters I think.

And thus dies the last important paperless alliance in Orbis. There, that outta do it.

Of course, the fact that this is a temporary protectorate is oft overlooked.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Of course, the fact that this is a temporary protectorate is oft overlooked.

Sorry, being paperless is like virginity. Once it's gone it's gone for good, no matter what that poor girl thinks.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Sorry, being paperless is like virginity. Once it's gone it's gone for good, no matter what that poor girl thinks.

Paperless is much more like the state of Zen. All one needs to obtain paperless-ness is to simply BE paperless.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Paperless is much more like the state of Zen. All one needs to obtain paperless-ness is to simply BE paperless.

Sorry babe, that's not how it works. But supposedly the first time is the best so it's alright I suppose.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Why didn't you simply become a whole together.

You mean just merge? I would imagine it's because ESA enjoys being their own alliance but just wants someone you ensure they don't die out before they get the chance?

Edited by Ollysho

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

YOu mean just merge? I would imagine it's because ESA enjoys being their own alliance but just wants someone you ensure they don't die out before they get the chance?

Lol

"I want to create an alliance so bad and merge into an alliance that I want to protect me!" - said no one ever.

ESA was created to be its own entity - with a little umbrella of Guardian over the top of us so we can develop and make a name for ourselves here on Orbis. This is a temporary protection - something most people keep forgetting.

o/ Olly

Lol

"I want to create an alliance so bad and merge into an alliance that I want to protect me!" - said no one ever.

ESA was created to be its own entity - with a little umbrella of Guardian over the top of us so we can develop and make a name for ourselves here on Orbis. This is a temporary protection - something most people keep forgetting.

o/ Olly

What kind of protection is it?  Permanent?  Sorry, I forgot.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

It's Celestial Nation that declared themselves as a paperless alliances.

Trolling:  C-

Solid B, more effort here, you went for the italics.  Always a good call.

-snip-

Trolling? I'm being completely serious.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Trolling? I'm being completely serious.

Who was that...oh yes saru, who said never take anything under says seriously.

So is loosing your virginity something you did resently? Or are you still thinking about it?

I'm still a virgin. If you don't believe me, ask my two daughters.

Edited by John Baraboo